Michael Essany

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should Michael Essany die right this ****ing minute?

• Yes, oh GOD YES

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because i love to disagree with you

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • i hate limeys

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
To quote southpark...

"He's not our friend." /me turns and walks away

Actually, I've never heard of him before, let alone see him. Besides his rather goofy face and image on the webpage, (dare I ask) what's so bad about him? From the looks of his page, he's just another late night talk show host. He has guests, he makes a few less than funny jokes, and then moves on. I'm guessing the horror is so much more than that, though, by your expresions, ana. ;)

Ranger 223

MS Paint Pimp
May 26, 2002
i think it's the un lubed butt sex with orangutans on his show that pisses ana off. Pfft, what would a silly limey like him know about good american TV anyways :p....

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Ranger 223 said:
i think it's the un lubed butt sex with orangutans on his show that pisses ana off. Pfft, what would a silly limey like him know about good american TV anyways :p....
*eh* what would americans know about good tv anyways ? ... ;)

Then again ... the brits got 'Alan Partridge' and we've got Paul de Leeuw & various other morons doing 'talkshows' ...

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Much as I hate limeys I would also want an apology for every american "reality show" that's broadcasted over here. "Meet the parents," "The bachelor (and -ette)," "The millionaire" (or whatever its original title is.), "Temptation island" and so on. I'd rather have you throwing Tomahawk missiles and JDAMs after us than this shite!

Doc_EDo

LEFT
Jan 10, 2002
anaemic said:
http://www.eonline.com/On/Essany/
For some reason this bastard of pure shitfacedness has spilled over from american tv to late night channel 4. i hereby demand your country formally apologise for said attrocity you bastard bastard americans.
That should have been said when Dallas spilled over. Now its too late. Now, even Fox News has spilled over. :rolleyes:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
scratch that ... we've even got Fox now ... the end must be nigh ... head for the hills ;)

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
Olethros said:
Much as I hate limeys I would also want an apology for every american "reality show" that's broadcasted over here. "Meet the parents," "The bachelor (and -ette)," "The millionaire" (or whatever its original title is.), "Temptation island" and so on. I'd rather have you throwing Tomahawk missiles and JDAMs after us than this shite!

We would apologize, but we hate them as much as you do! They (network execs) take good, well-produced shows off the air all the time just to make room for more of this shit.

These reality shows are so damned cheap to produce and for some God-damned reason they're so God-damned popular that the networks have little incentive to keep decent shows on the air. I mean why would they when they can just make ANOTHER season of fucking "American Idol" for a fraction of the cost.

Mr. Fucktard: "Gee, Mr. Assface, I wonder what Simon is going to say to this awful singer."

Mr. Assface: "I have no idea...after three seasons, this show always keeps me guessing."

Mr. Fucktard: "Whoa! Did you see that! He INSULTED him! I mean, whoa! I never saw that coming! This show is just...*wipes tear from eye*...so great.

Mr. Assface: "I know! Man, Simon sure is mean. That singer was bad and all, but Simon is such a jerk!"

Mr. Fucktard: "Yeah, we are better than him. Hey, change the channel, I wanna see if Miss PretentiousBitch chooses Mr. Buff TheAudienceHatesMe McLargeHuge or Mr. Nice TheGuySheWontPickButTheAudienceThinksSheShould Van Pussy."

Mr.Assface: "In a second, I gotta see what Simon is gonna say to this guy."

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Don't you just hate it when people watch shows that they like? People sure are stupid for doing that.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
arr envy, anyone who likes reality tv should submit themselves for dr ana's brainwashing class whereby i sit the infront of reality tv shows with their eyes clamped open and give them pills to make them feel sick untill they realise they dont like it. then the world is saved
hooray

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
FeelTheUniverseXXX said:
Don't you just hate it when people watch shows that they like? People sure are stupid for doing that.

Bah!

I know what you mean. My girlfriend watches one of those shows, and I still date her.

But the fact that there are 500 new kinds of these shows seemingly every time I turn on the TV, combined with the fact that at least one of my favorite TV shows (Boomtown) was cancelled so we could watch a bunch of interns lick Donald Trump's feet just pisses me off.