Holoplayer????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
When I would play deathmatch games in Dukenukem 3D There was a item you could pick up called the holoduke. This could be used as a decoy when actavated. The other players would see you just standing there and they would seak up on it and try to kill you. And that's when you would swoop in and place a bullet in the back of thir head..... It would be nice to have this for unreal tournament. Has some one aready made it???

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
damn. I think Kangus did something like that, but in what pack it appeared in I don't remember. I'm going to move this to the Weapons of Destruction forum and maybe they can help out.

Drake_Osiris<vortex>

Drake_Osiris, leader.
Feb 9, 2004
What, no Copperplate font? <lol>

Actually TWO things like that were made in a mod for Unreal1. One has the same rotation and animation as it's owner, the other keeps the rotation you had when you activated it, but still has it's owner's animations. <the code has been stripped for the whole mod, though>

I have a link to where I got Aura if you want it. <the actors are in Aura and Aura3, summon handles are aura.aurafield and aura3.satalite.>

I brought this mod into UT on my own PC. The only problem I have with Inventory of that sort is no icons on the HUD... I can easily switch to and activate any item in my inventory, tho. <if it's an activateable item>