xmp ladder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
http://www.iglnet.com/

It's a ladder I was a part of back in BR, good ladder and the admins are all leaders from the various clans so they do implement mods and mutators.

They are debating adding xmp to it and want to see how much support it will have, I know I have a team thats interested.

Smily

Freelancer deluxe
Jan 3, 2004
Meerbusch
www.sHcL-team.de
i dont think sHcL will join a ladder in us or canada.
that always means that you have to play against clans from oversea and the ping advanteges and disadvanteges are too high to play a fair ladder or cup (my oppinion)
but there are some ladders in europe i think and we surely will join them as soon as we have some practise wars and some teamplay.

thx for the info anyways, i will write them that there is a growing community in europe or maybe someone with better english should do that? *gg*

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
but it seems some of the teams don't have the 8 roster to play, plus you need extras for subs.

SilverSurfer

Jeremy
Feb 2, 2003
Georgia
Visit site
It takes awhile to get everyone to log on and register an account, since everyone in the team has to do it personally. I'd say by tonight or tommorrow everyone will have enough players.

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
I am to stupid to use IRC as of late aim works faster but let me try to get on your channel

Status
Not open for further replies.