Unreal 2 Single Player

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Adam Robinson

Jan 3, 2004
Hiyas,

Having been out of the modding scene for some time im looking to come back in with a single player mod for Unreal 2. As ive spent the last few years doing odd art jobs for the independant game scene and such tried getting my own projects going there but like every where else it seems kept being let down by others anyways...
My idea is mix of the Dirty Harry movies set in a blade Runner/Minority Report themed city...I have a fair bit of concept art i did for one of my Indepedant projects id like to re use to some degree...character concepts,weapons and so on but with a different story line to what they were initially planned for...
As for the theme or story of the game im looking to make like a series of smaller mods with different story lines much like the dirty harry series as im hoping to not bore the player so looking to mix it up a little. Although only one is planned for the start and the story line for that im happy to share openly...
As for coding or changes im also not looking to change alot or try and re invent the wheel as the Unreal 2 game is a good base and id like to use what we have...That being said things like new models would be healthy additions and the use of scripted sequences and cutscenes will work well with this story line...
Now what can offer well being from the independant game arena i can offer my semi profesional services to work with which may not sound like much but im up front and dont muck around. I Also know that money talks and am willing to dish out a few dollars for serious help especially in the coding area.
I can also relay on a few favours im owned by people in the know to help us out with content eg models , textures and so on..
Now what do i need, well for starters i can turn out decent 3d and 2d work but for this project im looking to help on the coding side of things primarily. Thats being said i do need help from additional coder/s or if anyone i can rely on atleast helping me question wise...Remember i dont want to add alot of fancy stuff just use what we have...
The other main area i will need help and that is the mapping of the city this game will be set in..As im not so proficiant with UnrealEd...
There the main areas i need help with but if anyone else with skills is interested drop me a line or if you have any questions let me know either one here or via email...

Thanks
Adam (melvosh)