PDA

View Full Version : }{ vs BuA Ladder Match

TAZTG
1st Jan 2004, 08:14 PM
I have just made this Challenge & will keep you posted on the Status.

Name: UT 2K3 IGLowG Team CTF 135 spd

There ar e3 new teams that joined. Check them out. :)

Bonecrusher
1st Jan 2004, 09:03 PM
Hey...maybe they'll show up for a ladder match.

Shattered_Steel
1st Jan 2004, 09:51 PM
Or maybe they should just forfeit now and save us the aggrevation? Hopefully they follow through on whatever date we set.

Bonedigger
3rd Jan 2004, 09:34 PM
well just give us the time and place and we can get FRAGGING! :D

Shattered_Steel
3rd Jan 2004, 09:47 PM
Well, surprisingly (lol), they haven't replied to our challenge yet. We'll let you know when they do.

Bad-Target
4th Jan 2004, 09:34 AM
I wana play, if its oks wit U guys.

TAZTG
4th Jan 2004, 11:32 AM
Opposing Clan: }{ Disciples Of Annihilation
Opposing Team: }{ C.R.U.E
Match Number: 16761665
Final Time : Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:30:00 -0500
First Map: 2k3 CTF-Thorns2K3CE (CTF-Thorns2K3CE)
Second Map: 2k3 CTF-Twin Tombs (aeter (ctf-twintombs-aeternusrem)
Tiebreaker: 2k3 CTF Bollwerk (ctf-bollwerkruins2)

Thats 9:30PM for Bonecrusher! The choice's were Sat. or Sun. @ 2130hrs.
Post Here now if you can make this ladder match and remember that ALPHA will have first DIBS.

(BTW: Enigma & Fragism have to register and request to join BuA at http://ladder.iglnet.com in order to even play.)

Shattered_Steel
4th Jan 2004, 12:08 PM
Make sure to post if you are unavailable, as well, so that we know exactly who can and can't make the match. That means everyone should post about their availability for the match.

I will not be available for this match.

Iceburgs
4th Jan 2004, 01:21 PM
There's a good chance I will be able to make this match, so I will keep y'all posted.

Devastator
4th Jan 2004, 02:55 PM
There is nothing sure in my case. I'll try to be there.

Bonecrusher
4th Jan 2004, 02:56 PM
I'm pretty sure I can do this one.

BuAMeat
4th Jan 2004, 03:25 PM
i'm available if you need a beta!!!

BuALurker_71
4th Jan 2004, 07:50 PM
Sorry, gotta work that night.

Bonedigger
5th Jan 2004, 05:54 PM
I should be able to frag!

DrahguneyeZ
6th Jan 2004, 10:33 AM
i cannot, my wrist is still messed up and i tried playing left handed against SS and it was ugly. :lol:

TAZTG
6th Jan 2004, 12:16 PM
Fragism, I hate to bring this topic up again but you wouldn't be able to play anyway..
The First thing you need to do is go to IGLNet and rejoin BuA. Your not alone several others have had to do this and Enigma still needs to do this.
The Second thing you would need to do is be promoted to BETA Squad. Only BETA and ALPHA are permitted to play in Ladder Matches.
Please refer back to BuA's Structure and Rules (http://bua.beyondunreal.com/) Its under Join.
The third thing you need to do is to have Bonecrusher or AX take you off Inactive Status and update you to Rank 1!!

Then you can worry about being able to play in Ladder Matches..

DrahguneyeZ
6th Jan 2004, 03:58 PM
i already did sign up for IGLNet Ladders. i just forgot my username so i sent them an e-mail to get mty info.. now i will join BuA

:( CRAP! i gotta start all over again at rank 1 that sux alot... I think since ive been in this clan since regular UT i have more priorty than the new players. I realize that i have been away for a while but it was all in the spirit of BuA.. i was trying to get a better comp so i could play with u guyz.. I personally dont think its fair.. before i was inactive AX told me that i was near the Alpha squad placement...

i know SS will have something to say about this.. but please i dont wanna start all over.

Shattered_Steel
6th Jan 2004, 04:41 PM
Frag, since it has been so long that you have been unactive, the general concensus is that you should start off rank one again to prove your willingness to attend practices, skill level, and overall enthusiam for the clan. With your fractured wrist, your skill level will be overlooked, but everything else is important. And don't fret about being rank 1, it is really easy to be promoted. All you have to do is be enthusiastic and spend time with the other members. Meat was unnamimously promoted in two weeks (rank 1 minimum) for doing precisely that, and he wasn't even able to attend Thursday practices due to work! If he can do it on just one practice a week, then anyone else can get promoted quickly, too. They just have to make it clear they want to be an active part of the clan.

TAZTG
6th Jan 2004, 10:30 PM
i already did sign up for IGLNet Ladders. i just forgot my username so i sent them an e-mail to get mty info.. now i will join BuA

:( CRAP! i gotta start all over again at rank 1 that sux alot... I think since ive been in this clan since regular UT i have more priorty than the new players. I realize that i have been away for a while but it was all in the spirit of BuA.. i was trying to get a better comp so i could play with u guyz.. I personally dont think its fair.. before i was inactive AX told me that i was near the Alpha squad placement...

i know SS will have something to say about this.. but please i dont wanna start all over.

Don't get me wrong Fragism, I am glad you are back but like SS stated you have been gone for quite some time. If you do what SS mentioned I for one have no problem with you being BETA. Be patient and Post in FOrums, and Meet us in IRC. We are usually in there everyday not just Mon. and Thurs. Feel free to drop in and idle or find us onlune for some fragging.

AX000
7th Jan 2004, 03:28 AM

If I stated you were close to Alpha placement, it was with conditions you never met.
That was over half a year ago.
You left and failed to remain in acceptable contact.
You always waited for me to email you, and you stopped posting at the forums.
If your wrist is disabled then you must still post at the forums and be in IRC for the beginning of practice.
Leave for more than a week again without contact and I will kick you.

DrahguneyeZ
7th Jan 2004, 01:09 PM
agreed

Iceburgs
8th Jan 2004, 06:02 PM
OK, so the plans are that I have planned to play in this match. See you there!

TAZTG
10th Jan 2004, 10:16 AM
Here is the Cast of Members that posted there availability.
Please show up in IRC NLT 2100hrs so we can get a quick warmup in.
TAZTG
ICE
BC
Digger
DEV- (Hoping)
MEAT

Bonecrusher
10th Jan 2004, 10:28 AM
Taz...did you get my email on the server details?