Unkillable Raptor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PratizUnreal

Dec 14, 2003
well i am not particually sure if this is a cheat or not, but today i've played on a server (forgot T_T) with WinterGarden, neway game went on as usual, and all of sudden i notice a dozen of player gather around a buggy trying to kill it, so i did same but IT IS NOT KILLABLE!! usually if u mouseover the buggy, it'll have a player's name shown to you, but this buggy is in the opposite team, but unkillable, so i donno who is driving it. after that the game followed by a series of lag.. anyone else seen this before?

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
I actually ran into this the other day. I was playing on a server with only one other guy. He had made the server. In my base (blue) in the Lowlands map. My Raptor was slowly (really really slow) creeping accross my base in a straight line from its garage. I thought that was wierd, till I tried to get in it, I couldn't. So I thought WTF?, and decided to blow it up, I couldn't. It just kept moving accross the screen till it was stopped by the opposite wall, and there it stayed. I don't think this was a cheat due to the fact that I was showing the player who created the server how to play xmp. Teachign basics suh as dodge jumping, raptor jump...etc. It was wierd and I believe it is a bug. Beta Testers?? you reading this?

primemover

Dec 22, 2003
I beleive this is something that happens in ut2003 also, the vehicle is actually on another part of the map, but visually it appears somewhere else. The hangar example on lowlands, if you were to shoot the hangar where the raptor 'was', I'd imagine you would kill it, enter it, or whatever.

In Ut2003 there was a bug where on some maps, in specific spots, you would like crouch or something, and visually you would lower down a wall or hill, but actually still be where you originally were. I remember people complaining about this on a server, and low and behold, if I shot where they are, nothing happened, BUT, if I shot where they 'were', I killed them.

pm

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Nope just the blue team raptor. I know this becaue I was teaching guy how to play and of course I had demonstrate some fun ways of killing player :D

Status
Not open for further replies.