little grafic issue

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
I noticed that in certain situations, objects seem to blend in and out (simply dissapear/reapear when moving or turning). This happens to bushes, trees, downed chopper in Mostar, more likely at close distance, but also at medium distance.

I am using Chris OGL on a GF4200Ti with newest driver, UT settings on max. eyecandy. Mesh LOD on 1.0. Everything else on default. And yes I did a fresh install with 2.9.

Is their any setting (maybe in the ini-files) to get rid of this?

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
no. it is the engine relevancy test used to determine which objects the player needs to see. sadly it isn't based on the hole object but only a single point within these. if you don't see this point, you won't see anything of the object.

this can be fixed by mappers using the ballwaysrelevant setting of said object, but this can cause major performance issues if not done only if realy needed.