Spatial Fear Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Spatial Fear kept on working right through the holidays, posting a meaty update on their site. First off, they've put together a linux installer by Shane Bayer (rock, Shane..). You can also find 10 new in-game screenshots in their gallery, showing their new HUD and some of the new improved aspects of their mod. Pop on over to the official site for all the latest news.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I haven't tried SF 1.2 yet, but I can say I really enjoyed playing through the first version of the game.
Intriguing levels, creepy atmosphere, dreamy sometimes...
Although the game is a bit short, that doesn't mean it's not worth bothering. SF is one of the best mods you can get for UT!

I can't wait to try the newest version :0)