Belated Christmas present

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
OK, I got an extra (used) Geforce 4 ti. I'm willing to give it, free, to someone who is in dire need of a better graphics card. Doesn't matter who you are...member or forum lurker. Or, if you know of someone who needs an upgrade...please contact me and present your case.

I'm trusting that requests will be genuine and sincere. I'd like to give this card to someone who has a very very old graphics card. Please be honest. Again, this offer is for any member, lurker or those who has friends that could use this card. I'll pay all postage and handling. So, email me.

Merry Christmas.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
90210!!!!!!!!

Er, I mean 5150!!!!

Fragbu, tonight! Be there or be squared! (/me laughs at his feeble attempt at math humor)