The thread of "Melig"....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bathory

stay negative
Mar 11, 2003
Visit site
WHO THE HELL IS BATHORY ??!!
:lol: oooo woman ;)
ummm "melig" hmmm tsja, you are not the first one that wonders what it is, what should I say...first of all, it's nothing negative, not that much to the person who is melig, it can be irritating to others sometimes or... contagious
I like the "melig" mood :D does anyone not like it when I am melig ? :p ( should I have asked that ? )
I need some help explaining ( if anyone can :lol: )

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
From a quick google search.

Dutch: melig
English: tiresome, apathetic

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
I think the easiest way to put it, is Childish :D But ofcourse our Bathory is more complicated than that ;) Its party mood + sillyness + a wee bit of insanity.
If you get any gets closer than that....they get a Christmas cookie! \o/

mistletoe.gif

:) Give us a kiss!​

Bathory

stay negative
Mar 11, 2003
Visit site
The way you describe it Rev is negative and it's absolutely not ... the translator things don't translate it right, mine translates as mealy or corny :D
When I am melig, it's more like being half drunk or something, but then without the alcohol, I have a lot of fun about nothing :lol: Jeeeeeeeeeez, it's hard to explain. Be at the next LAN and you will see what I mean ;)

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Homeslice said:
Maybe you should post a picture of yourself, Bathory - a picture of yourself in a "Melig" mood, to show us what it looks like in a picture. Just a thought.
Hey Homeslice....remember lastnight about you having a big mouth & how often it should be open? ;) Come to next LAN party and watch the hair change colour :lol: