Fraghouse HaxXMP Mutator Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
The Fraghouse Mod Team released the HaxXMP mutator for...erm...XMP. The mutator presents some interesting options to enhance the standard game.

HaxXMP is a small mutator which effectively runs in the background, there for use, but only if you know how to use it. Using mutate strings at the console, you can alter your character and attributes throughout the game.

Some of the commands include the Jetpack, which allows you to fly around complete with inertia, the Spider, which lets you crawl on any surface, and a number of other commands such as speed increase and get weapon commands.

You can download this cool mutator here, or visit their site for more information!

DJM312

Beta tester
Oct 3, 2003
Bristol,Ct.
Visit site
Why does everybody want to mod this game ? I like the standard gameplay of xmp . For the life of me I don't understand . Does it make the game easier for them ? Or is it cheating to get an advantage . Maybe out of boredom I don't know . Just my opinion .Peace - BETA{LoD}Dman .

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
DJM312 said:
Why does everybody want to mod this game ? I like the standard gameplay of xmp . For the life of me I don't understand . Does it make the game easier for them ? Or is it cheating to get an advantage . Maybe out of boredom I don't know . Just my opinion .Peace - BETA{LoD}Dman .

Ditto ChainsawMonkey. It's fun. It's like, we do this mod stuff for ourselves, but why not release it to other people anyway?
If they want to use it, try it out or download it then they can, fair enough.

I'm having fun coding XMP/2k3/UT1 stuff, and rather than keep it to myself, I don't see what's wrong with releasing it to the public, because it's entirely up to them whether they want to download it or not. :)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
:lol: God damn. What is the world coming to? Don't like the mods? Don't download them. Sheesh. People are becoming god damn fascists about games lately.

Keep up the fun, FH guys. You make some cool stuff! :tup:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Why don't you go ruin another aspect of XMP, Crokx. Maybe something that takes out all the guns, cause getting shot sucks?

See, the difference is this: Parser's mod ADDS TO the game. Yours TAKES AWAY. It not only takes away, it takes away key components like, oh I don't know, the entire damned defence? So just cause you're pissed that no one liked your downgrade to the game doesn't mean you can go bash everyone else who makes something.

Last edited by a moderator: