UT2k3 mods

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Ok, I'd like some suggestions for mods to check out. Mutators are welcome too.

I like stuff that is polished. I hate mods with crappy models, or crappy textures, or crappy maps. I would also like suggestions for good lan party mods (We have regular lan parties at college).

If there are any good SP mods out, feel free to suggest them too.

I prefer realistic over future stuff. Fantasy could be fun, though.

So, what do you suggest?

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
I would also recommend you check out DeathBall, a very well rounded soccor like game for UT2k3. I highly recommend it, as well as Red Orchestra.

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
I play Thievery for UT. I down loaded something called Law Dogs which is a western theme mod. Haven't had a chance to play it though.

i'll post some links later.

Last edited:

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Argh. Red Orchestra and UnrealSpeed require going through Fileplanet or some other frickin' sign-up service (all the other Red Orchestra mirriors are down, or don't support download resuming). I hate that. I get tired of signing up for crap.

Kaoh

MP_Clan member
Sep 16, 2000
Holland
www.kaoh.nl
Thrash123 said:
Argh. Red Orchestra and UnrealSpeed require going through Fileplanet or some other frickin' sign-up service (all the other Red Orchestra mirriors are down, or don't support download resuming). I hate that. I get tired of signing up for crap.
Yeah I know, but hey they do allow people like me waste a couple of GB bandwith for free on their systems so I can share my work with everyone.
Thats in defence of them.

I actually spended 3 months trying to find another stable download host, but they ALL locked me out after releases due to to many people downloading.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Ok, tried em' both - I like Red Orchestra a lot, except bots suck :)

Unrealspeed? Eh, well, lets just say it's not my cup of tea ;) It's probably more fun with a joystick or wheel or something.

*edit* didn't check out AirBuccaneers yet, not really interested.

Last edited:
Remote Strike : Weapon Mutator
Great start for a Realistic Weapons Mutator... but still alittle off. Doesn't take away from the fun however! Good mod give it a go!

Bouyadakarasa(god bless you)
Nice little tweak mutator, it allows you to modify movement speed.

Monkey Matrix
Fun Fun Fun! :D
Gives you some crazy acrobatic moves like walking on walls, backflips, and rolls.

Chaos UT2003 with DUAL
The orginal Chaos for UT2003 was ok, but now with this DUAL support its awsome! In Dual mode you are pitted one on one with melee weapons!!

Karma Prop. Editor
Think the Ragdolls in UT2003 are too exagerated? Not exagerated enough? Then change them! :)

Kakutou Raging Carnival 120% v0.8
Everyone was kung fu fighting...

WeaponStuff (2.1)
Tweak the weapons on your server/botmatch to your specifications! Or even change what comes out of the gun when you fire!

MP5K
Adds a MP5K!

WoRM2k3
Change what weapons are placed in the arena, and accepts info from other mutators you have installed. For example if you have MP5K installed you can replace any weapon or all the weapons with it!