Right.

- Added Smoking magma globs that explode a fiery explosion
- Balanced Flame thrower and it won't kill yourself if you walk while firing
- Sexy Skin

here is the link: http://anitmongol.virtualave.net/ut2003/SWMG.zip

Its one meg. Tell me what you think! Enjoy! :D

Parser
20th Dec 2003, 01:33 PM
I love the flamer secondary, it's perfect, and it doesn't hog my frame-rates.

The primary was well.. normal. No special comments about it, apart from that this is UT2003, man! Where are the big flame explosions!? :p

One thing I would like to suggest is lowering the momentumtransfer value for the secondary attack, because when I torch somebody to cinder I don't really expect them to fly backwards. :p

But nitpicking aside, I liked it. :)

Smoke39
20th Dec 2003, 04:12 PM
The primary muzzle flash is still green, and I still managed to hurt myself with secondary a few times. At least I think I did.

SamMaster
21st Dec 2003, 08:42 PM
I tried for a while and it only would do it when you'd double-dash. *Edit: Only once did it do it.* Anyway... Yeah I have to work on that green flash. As for the primary explosions, its kinda hard to rotate them as the explosions are not in the explode() function but in a custom function, BlowUp(), as the globs are, because they don't always have a hitlocation to reffer to. This ends up making the explosion rotation to be towards the player, not the floor. I even tried complex algorithms to make this work combined with global variables to reference any hitlocation, but no go.

Raden
29th Dec 2003, 10:45 PM
I kill myself with secondary all the time, and even just summoning it and picking it up caused a 40 FPS drop. This happened once before in UT with some weapon mutator too.