Off-Topic Heretic 2 Coop

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I just recently decided to pick up Heretic 2 for the heck of it since you can find it for pretty cheap right now. One of my online buddies happened to have the game as well so we decided to play the game through coop. I love playing coop and in the 3 days it took for us to beat the game I had a blast. If anyone has similar interests I would highly recommend checking it out. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

EvilAsh

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Yeah I have played many hours of Heretic2 co-op. It rocks hard. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Ash:"I said your words..
I got the book so send me back. Like in the deal!

*Liquid*

Jan 11, 2000
Virginia
And I thought I was the only one..... Heretic II is simply awsome. The game would be on everyone's "to play list" had Raven invested more in marketing.
004.gif