Where is function "SetKeyframe" called from?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

aris

Dec 18, 2003
While I was trying to create a moover with more than 8 keyframes, I found the final fuction "SetKeframe", located in the class "Mover". I tried to find out if this funcion is called by some other, but after a search in the package/class tree I found nothing. I hope somebody knows a bit more, thanks!

aris

Dec 18, 2003
In properties menu, in property "KeyNum" if you type a number greater than 7, your input changes to 7. Moreover, you can't have more than 8 keyframes(0 to 7) as the location of the mover in each keyframe is stored in vector keyPos[8].

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Ok.....so what game is this for? I doubt it's UT2003, for the simple reason that I know damn well it can be done :) And I just ran a quick test with a mover assigned 15 keyframes and it worked perfectly (see image). Possibly Unreal 2 then? Or the Runtime? A licensee game?