[WIP] XMP-Face

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[CD]Icedude

Hurf da Durf
Dec 13, 2001
#batcountry
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Before you say "Oh god, not ANOTHER face map", you'll be glad to know i've made a few changes.

The main one being the size and layout. There are now 3 routes running from base to base, one down the middle and going through an asteroid. These are built using Alcazar's bridges, so theyre wide enough to get two Juggernauts down side by side :)

Also, i've made a few changes to the bases. They still will be towers, but theyre gonna be behind the asteroid instead of on it, so i can fit vehicle spawns on the asteroid.

The map also has a third of the normal gravity, so i've put some raptor jump ramps on each base to get you over to the enemy quicky (but sacrificing the raptor). i'm also going to make use of this by putting XMP-Freefall-like asteroids floating around so you have even more choice of routes when on foot (Dont worry, none of them will block the raptor jump routes :) ).

So heres some screens:
1 = Blue base
2 = Central Asteroid
3 = Overview of map

Attachments

• Face1.jpg
    Face1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 262
  • Face2.jpg
    Face2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Face3.jpg
    Face3.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 304

[CD]Icedude

Hurf da Durf
Dec 13, 2001
#batcountry
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
well, the bases now have Fully built towers, artifact nodes and teleporters, so i just need to finish the inside and add some more asteroids around the level and is done :)

so while your waiting, have a screenie of the blue base

(oh btw, this could be in the wrong forum, could and admin move it if it is?)

Attachments

• Face4.jpg
    Face4.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 152