Hurray for stupidity !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Lovely. Just.****ing.Lovely.

I can see the competetion.."Come play the MiLai massacre Paintball game! I't a hoot to shoot!" or "Ever wonder what it's like to make a man dig his own grave, then pop him in the back of the skull with a small caliber handgun!? Stalinist era paintball is IT!"

Meplat-

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
I suspect this is another hoax like the Bunny hunt game. Although it seems they put a bit of work into it. Anyways I e-mailed the Denver Post to see what they have to say.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
it sure looks like a joke ;)

there's a message for those of you who believe it's real:

Disclaimer: Columbine Paintball is not an actual paintball facility, nor is there any monetary profits related to Columbine Paintball. However, the ignorant mail we get from people who believe it is real is pathetic. These people will believe anything they see without question or even analysing what they see to try to find out for themselves if it's real or not.

Or even better:

Columbine Paintball is not an actual paintball facility, nor is there any monetary profits related to Columbine Paintball, as too many people seem to believe. However, the ignorant mail people have sent us is pathetic, and demonstrates very clearly how much of the American people is uneducated, ignorant, illiterate, are mindless unoriginal zombie clones that will believe anything without question or relying on their own judgment to analyze information veracity, to then actually come up with an original, unique, intelligent perspective to be used in a relevant discussion.

:D

Last edited:

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
lol didn't read the whole thing. Must take more time. Anyways still like to see what they say. I doubt they want there name associated even with a hoax.

PS must stop reading OT at work. Not paying enough attention what goes on in here when trying to work.

Last edited:

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
See...now that's just in poor taste. I mean, the "I plane NY" T-shirts from T-shirt Hell are kinda funny, but this is just crossing the line. I know it's a joke, but...well, it just isn't that funny.

Nightmare

Only human
Sep 23, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Hey, some persons laugh at disabled-people-jokes. Talking like you're mongoloid or otherwise impaired is a staple in Finnish "humor" TV shows.

These guys get a laugh from the righteous indignation of those who write complaints without reading the disclaimers. They've made a bad joke in order to laugh at other people's hasty tempers. Inconsiderate, but what do you expect from humans?

RedMarlin[MERLIN]

Jun 4, 2001
Arizona
www.templeofdawneq.com
For some sick reason I was kinda chuckling thinkin about this. It is a sucky joke though, man how pathetic do you have to be to spend so much time on something that isn't even real.

Play as of one of the three fighting factions
The Trench Coat Mafia The SWAT team The innocent students

Hmmm... who would pick being an innocent student? Would they also have paintball guns?

ecale3

Sniper - May be harmful to your health.
Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
Receptionist: " Hello Taliban Airlines"
Customer: "Yes i was wondering what kind of service you all offer."
Receptionist: " We offer one way tickets to all the worlds finest landmarks."
Customer: "One way? Well the service better be damn good then."
Receptionist: "Oh, the service is to die for! If you want close up pictures there's no better airline."

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
CloudOne said:
For some sick reason I was kinda chuckling thinkin about this. It is a sucky joke though, man how pathetic do you have to be to spend so much time on something that isn't even real.

Play as of one of the three fighting factions
The Trench Coat Mafia The SWAT team The innocent students

Hmmm... who would pick being an innocent student? Would they also have paintball guns?

The students could pray to God to save them...bahahahahaha!