Dm-templetrap (betacrap)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Is this your first map?
There are some unfinished hallways in some spots. And the traps are very clever and deadly. The room
with the pillars "See Attached image" kills the frame rate.

I dunno whether I should continue making it or not
I cannot really make that choice. It's up to you! But I would like to see it as a full beta map.

Attachments

• framerate.JPG
    framerate.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Silva

Banned
Nov 3, 2003
London UK
www.ukbboys.cjb.net
yea i know its just that i havnt worked on it for a while...... and am losing a bit of passion for it...... this isnt my first map....... but ive really only got back into mapping in the last couple of months after a 6 month break.... had to basically start from scratch.... :)

Im getting rid of the pillar room..... its lame...... haha.......... im just gonna brainstorm some new traps! did u see the ''water cover'' trap..... as i like to call it

thanks for the feedback

- Silva