default display SIZES how do I change them?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

omac1

Nov 19, 2003
UK
www.tdgclan.co.uk
Ive just made a map and ive altered the size of the healthpacks to make them appeared BIG. all well in single player but not on netplay.

I know i can change the default skins of "e_pickups" static textures BUT how do i make the "draw scale" in display setting of 2 stay so it doesnt revert to the default when playing online??

i know theres some good clever person out there....

the guru
www.tdgclan.co.uk

Attachments

• tdg1.JPG
    tdg1.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 21

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
The size value for pickups is stored in the pickup class and, as such, isn't modifiable, except by making a new subclass and changing the size in there. It may be possible to change it through the properties of the pickup in Ued, but I doubt it since it's not a variable value.

omac1

Nov 19, 2003
UK
www.tdgclan.co.uk
Thanks!!

ChainsawMonkey said:
The size value for pickups is stored in the pickup class and, as such, isn't modifiable, except by making a new subclass and changing the size in there. It may be possible to change it through the properties of the pickup in Ued, but I doubt it since it's not a variable value.

thanks monkey, well i didnt do any default alteration but i just put the "default statics" for the respective pickups then added a new skin to match the smaller ones. At least they do show while online. They may not be useable but they make great decoration!!

ta da,

Attachments

• tdgbig.jpg
    tdgbig.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 20