Face Record

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Katana

Shock Whore!
May 17, 2003
Visit site
After given the chance to play JB-Face alot while the elimination is down, i managed to get a very good score. (might be a record, dunno)
I did this today around 5pm on the mo'ship, after Bunny left.

I challenge someone to beat it (has to be done on the mo'ship). I know it's only against bots but i think it's a damn good score otherwise. :)
The bots were at max agressiveness (sp?).

I've throw down the gauntlet :D
I hope someone can beat it, that would be cool :)

ZedMaestro

Useless
May 18, 2003
Dorset, England
Visit site
Poor Katana cant upload his screenie without his PC crashing, so I've been given the honour (the modem thinks differently though ;) ) of uploading his score screenshot!

I could have a go at this too, but I'd be sniping a whole second behind the bots, which aint easy and would require my supreme skill :rolleyes:. But, I'm willing to try!!! :D :lol:

Well done Katana! Very impressive! :D

Attachments

• record.jpg
    record.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 127

Katana

Shock Whore!
May 17, 2003
Visit site
:clap: \o/ :notworthy:

Brilliant job man.
I thought 30 captures was friggin impossible, i could only get 28 captures in 15 minutes.
I give you the face fragging king award. :notworthy:

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
SWeeeeeeeee !!!!11!! \o/ i might be able get afew more and reach 40, sometimes i spawn at the back of the base which took away time and gave bots the chance to get to the middle :x
not impossible...inevitable ;)

Last edited: