Pixel, I meant your other balls!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

medicated

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
I meant in fact your mouse balls, my freind. As I was so grateful before I responded with my thank you post, I looked up your profile to see about you and when I saw that your interests lay with cleaning your mouse ball, I naturally assumed that you would understand that these in fact were the balls I was referring to (not the bushy, hairy variety). I also meant 1003 MALE virgins, that would in the highly probable event gravy were to dirty said ball(s) (I know it happens to me all the time) that you might be honored by having your own harem of 1003 male virgins at your beck and call to lick your ball(s) (mouse that is) clean. These would all be fully clothed male virgins of course, as I would NEVER make a sexual reference of ANY kind on a pubic (I mean public!) forum. Please accept my apologies, and may 1004 shaved *** monkeys beat me mercilessly with limp rubber hemmoroids for my blunder.

------------------

[This message has been edited by medicated (edited 02-10-2000).]

IGP.PiXel

Nov 10, 1999
members.home.net
mmm Mouse balls.. what's not to like? Hours of enjoyment in the underside of your little friend.
btw, "Honoured" is an understatement... and surely gravy would be sufficient clothing for the 1003 male virgins?? Please film the monkey beating or broadcast it via webcam to further my amusement /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
And ask more questions (easy ones preferably) that I can answer, and receive more spectacular gifts for /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Who wants to have a blood wrestling match?

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM