PDA

View Full Version : team lockdown - leader

Sexmachine
9th Dec 2003, 06:21 AM
I think it will be fair if every team selects its own leader. A leader must be some1 that every1 in the team supports. And the best way 2 find that out is 2 start a poll. So I started our team poll, and maybe some1 else can do the same 4 the other team.

Sorry for restarting this poll, but it was necessary to tweak some settings and the forum did not allow me to edit the poll - so I redid it from scratch.

CoolDude
9th Dec 2003, 10:21 AM
Ok, I volunteer for this dirty job ...
Now vote you all, so we can get this stupid poll out of the way, and start killing each other again like normal civilized people :D
:cool:

Katana
9th Dec 2003, 11:08 AM
I voted for Boost, always seems like a well organised person :)

Trueblood
9th Dec 2003, 05:15 PM
I dont really care who gives the orders....i`ll bet that we`ll forget positions during play anyways ;) We just need to tell eachother where we feel we play best and work round that, oh and maybe some rules on releasing...heros dont win :rolleyes:

CoolDude
10th Dec 2003, 01:31 AM
I dont really care who gives the orders....It's NOT about giving orders !!! like Sexmachine explains here (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=1296671&postcount=61). It's a way for the Tournament Leader to have only one person to deal with instead of all seven (giving dates, times, etc.). Ordering others around in our case will not work, all we need is some common sense. We play for fun and I expect us to keep it that way.

Bathory
10th Dec 2003, 02:25 AM
:lol: common sense CoolDude ???? You can count me out then :D especially when I'm in a 'melig' mood...
But seriously, I know what you mean and I agree, we are going to have fun, lots of fun and we will keep it that way ( at least I am :lol: )

Trueblood
10th Dec 2003, 02:57 AM
It's NOT about giving orders !!!
Then it shouldnt really be called "leader" then :hmm: (maybe it WAS the wrong word sexmachine :rolleyes: ) How about "battle conductor" ? :)

TheSpoonDog
10th Dec 2003, 03:05 AM
Team Coordinator :P

Sexmachine
10th Dec 2003, 04:37 AM
Geez, looks like I have choosen the wrong words once again.As I haven't expected that many mor#*$§ around here, I have imprudently picked that word. I curse myself for that and I hope we are through with it now.

CoolDude
10th Dec 2003, 04:48 AM
:lol: common sense CoolDude ???? You can count me out then :DCommon sense (in your case) means:
If you are on blue, shoot the reds.
If you are on red, shoot the blues.
You need to attack to release your teammates.
You need to defend to capture the enemy.
If you are the last one, it's time to release.
If there's only one enemy left, it's time to defend.
You can see how many are captured on the right side of your screen (if you have a normal HUD).

Sometimes you need to make choices.
Like what to do if 2 of your own team and 3 of the enemies team are captured.
If this is too difficult for you, just stay in the middle somewhere, until the decision is a bit easier.
If you need any more advice, you can always PM me :D

Boost
10th Dec 2003, 05:05 AM
Ok, I volunteer for this dirty job ...
Okay, then the choice isn't so difficult. :cool:
Lets start rocking and have some fun, hope the tournament starts soon. :lololol:

Trueblood
10th Dec 2003, 05:07 AM
Common sense (in your case) means:
If you are on blue, shoot the reds.
If you are on red, shoot the blues.

:lol: hahaha like Bathory always says, "im blond, not stupid" :D
afew tips i would give is at the start of match, expect a full on attack...hiding behind walls and shot to the back gets the gold ;) Oh and more then half of team mates in jail, even if the other team is in same situation, get them out, you never know what gun the enemy has....shock rifle anyone :rolleyes:

[Edit] OOoo ! time we started posting lists of maps then is it? or should it just be random?[Edit]

CoolDude
10th Dec 2003, 06:03 AM
mor#*$§You need to check your keyboard Sex, there seems to be something wrong with it. :D

Nahand
10th Dec 2003, 07:05 AM
Then it shouldnt really be called "leader" then :hmm: (maybe it WAS the wrong word sexmachine :rolleyes: ) How about "battle conductor" ? :)

Battle Conductor... isn't that a component of W.O.P.R. ??? :D

Trueblood
10th Dec 2003, 10:35 AM
Battle Conductor... isn't that a component of W.O.P.R. ??? :D
:confused: :confused: :con: huh?

Nahand
10th Dec 2003, 12:19 PM
... Ehrm, ok... its a movie of late 70's/ 80's i think. Its named WarGames i think.

Boost
11th Dec 2003, 02:42 AM
If I am correct everybody of team lockdown has voted, who they want as leader. So CoolDude get ready to do the job. :D

CoolDude
11th Dec 2003, 03:14 AM
If I am correct everybody of team lockdown has voted, who they want as leader. So CoolDude get ready to do the job. :DWe'll I'm not sure ... :confused:
Who is this 'I_dont_give_a_sh1t' ???

Sexmachine
11th Dec 2003, 03:15 AM
That's Cool"I don't give a sh1t"Dude ... don't tell me you haven't met before ? :D

Haven't checked that yet (I am lazy) but as I believe in Boost's sayings, I'll congratulate ya CD (finally I know who to whip if Team Lockdown becomes annoying *g*) - I need a valid eMail adress of yours for the public, so please reply - ty.

CoolDude
11th Dec 2003, 03:50 AM
On the other tread:
CoolDude - tobe@added.soon
No, that's not the correct one.
Should be cooldude@12move.nl