PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to improve WMP

Postal
3rd Dec 2003, 05:19 PM
The site doesnt seem to be used much

what about putting a poll in the space under the link sidebar, and that could be updated weekly.

Perhaps also a newest files list? The latest 5 or 10 files.

Or maybe even this:

The site isnt used much, perhaps what about even just converting the site into the forums. Have a news section, a file section where only the admins can start posts, put a post up witha description and a link, and other people can make their replies. Perhaps have the news similar. Have a reviews section where people can post their reviews of mods.

Kangus
3rd Dec 2003, 10:11 PM
the front page is our face to the outer world.

You know that the forumifying idea has been considered before. It ain't happening though. If there's another data loss we'd be screwed for one thing.

A newest files list is dumb, because we don't have new files often enough.

A poll is a possibility in the future if I get time for it..... it'll probably happen sometime after we imnplement the new file system and do some mod reviews ;)

Postal
27th Dec 2003, 10:33 PM
at least fix the reviews link.

Utghost
2nd May 2006, 12:10 PM
I don't use fileplanet. Please put a different mirror to download u4e fortress.

Kangus
13th May 2006, 01:11 PM
we have a U4e fortress download link? Where? What are you talking about?

Neuroflare
19th May 2006, 02:00 AM
Kangus, ( I almost typed ark), did you know your duck of doom is a can of worms?

PS - Don't go getting any ideas about me being back. my box is still broked.

Smoke39
19th May 2006, 08:43 PM
Your box is stupid. D:

dwax
20th May 2006, 04:20 PM
This place is really dead LOL you should make some new weapons,that will bring back the crowd. http://www.dustywax.com/gifs174589/man-farting.gif

Kangus
20th May 2006, 11:24 PM
I totally have a bunch of stuff sitting on my hard drive thats about 90% finished, i fI can ever be bothered to finish up that last 10% and feed it to the two whole people who will play it.

... and yes my Duck of Doom is a Can of Worms.... because I'm a bum.

Neuroflare
21st May 2006, 09:41 PM
My box IS stupid. and when it was working, my new mobo wouldn't recognize half of my ram...