NC lan...interested?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoldenMouse

Mad Hatter
Nov 14, 2001
Backwoods Ohio
Visit site
I was thinking that perhaps around when the weather begins to warm up again, it would be sweet to host a rather large lan (tens of people) and to try to get some of you mofo's here. Before I begin making plans or anything, I want to feel out how much interest people have. So, if I were to host one here in Ohio, and invite you guys along, who would be interested in making the trip?

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Ohio is not close to the West coast at all. Besides...i'm not driving. I'll stick to online play if i want to kick some east coast ass.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
somebody slapped nicks according to their location on a north american map. I think it would be of great use here ;)
I'd like to come over but I am lacking money and spare time.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Hey Mike, your location should be NaliCity, BU.
NC sounds like North Carolina or something.
I too am on the West Coast, so online if I have time.
MB us loosers can log into your server during the LAN?

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
The digified super interweb was part of Clinton's "New Economy". It's a little something Al cooked up, so I guess we don't have it anymore.

Which begs the question - are we back to the old economy now, or is there another new one?

Dying_corpse

May 12, 2002
73° 35' W 45° 30' N
Visit site
Balton said:
somebody slapped nicks according to their location on a north american map. I think it would be of great use here ;)
I'd like to come over but I am lacking money and spare time.

Lost it during one of my many formats...
easily redoable tho... as long as everyone posts the state they live in

I had came to the conclusion that the best place to do a nc lan would be in the northern middle USofA cuz everyone seems to live at the extremitys of the country