Looking for feedback.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

silvermoon

Nov 19, 2003
Ontario, Canada
home.cogeco.ca
Hi,

I've posted a couple maps on NaliCity, and I'm looking for some feedback on them, so I know what to change in my future maps. The maps are CTF-Heart, an Egyptian-themed temple, and DM-Mall, a small, open DM map.

The maps are posted at http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/view_author.php?aid=2271 .

Thanks.

Attachments

• Heart1.jpg
    Heart1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 39
  • Heart2.jpg
    Heart2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Mall2.jpg
    Mall2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Mall3.jpg
    Mall3.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
Gah! and Egads!
I refuse to d/l based on thosee screenshots.
Your architecture is average to poor, think "believability". And your texture choices bite, even if it looks like you took time to align them.
You need to work on your lighting too.
sorry bud :tdown:

silvermoon

Nov 19, 2003
Ontario, Canada
home.cogeco.ca
Heh... duly noted. And "average to poor" is probably being generous for DM-Mall, :hmm: I designed that one more as an open arena than an architectural masterpiece. If you like open arenas it's fun to play, but it's not real pretty.

In CTF-Heart, I'm semi-happy with some of my artictecture. I'll post shots to show off the better-built parts.

Thanks for the reply, in any case.