PDA

View Full Version : 12/1/03 Practice and EIG Scrim

TAZTG
30th Nov 2003, 05:04 PM
I know its early and I just got back from NY. (Had a nice Time) I just want to remind folks that after practice we have a standing EIG Scrim for the first Mon. of every month. This is not a serious lets kill them type of SCRIM. This is a bunch of friends getting together and fragging each other. Let us know if you can attend Practice and/or the SCRIM.

Count me in for both!!! :)

Devastator
30th Nov 2003, 05:32 PM
Me too :)

«BuA»Lurker_71
30th Nov 2003, 08:09 PM
Practice yes, but I dunno if I can make the scrim.

Bonecrusher
30th Nov 2003, 08:39 PM
If we have a scrim on a Monday it would have to replace practice or I can't play.

Devastator
30th Nov 2003, 08:54 PM
maybe we could change it to wednesdays instead of mondays. what d'ya think?

Shattered_Steel
30th Nov 2003, 09:57 PM
This is just a scrim. We have found out that there is no day during the week where everyone can play and be happy, so there is no sense in changing it now. (i.e. - I can't do Wednesday night scrims, so why would I want them then?, but you get the point, someone is going to be left out no matter what.)

That being said, I will attend practice and the scrim, but with what amounts to a week and a half layoff from UT2k3, I don't know how much good I'll do.

Iceburgs
30th Nov 2003, 10:17 PM
I can make the practice but not the scrim tomorrow night. Sorry!

On a happier note: we purchased a second vehicle for Gabby's use last night. Congratulations to Gabby on her Honda CR-V! While I will miss driving her to and picking her up from work :(, at least now we will both be able to get home at more of a normal hour. Yay! :)

TAZTG
1st Dec 2003, 04:48 AM
Congrats to Gabby & Ice.. Steel is correct, there is no perfect day. The first Mon. of every month is the best I can do. If you all want another day take a poll and see what day is best for everyone. You will see that Hours, Days are hard to match up for everyone.. See Ya's Tonite..

«BuA»Meat
1st Dec 2003, 07:04 AM
Don't touch a thing Mondays are the only time i can play matches scrim practice so most of challenges occurs wednesdays or thursday's so i'm pretty happy to have that one that i can attend on mondays

of course i'll be there scrim and practice

praying the lord to give me good ping

Bonecrusher
1st Dec 2003, 08:08 AM
Well then how about the first Monday of every month is a non-practice just friendly scrim night. Cuz if we have a scheduled scrim every first Monday of the month I'm not going to miss all of them.

Bonecrusher
1st Dec 2003, 08:09 AM
Besides...you only have four definates so far anyway...so clearly it won't always work out.

Shattered_Steel
1st Dec 2003, 09:01 AM
Well, we actually only have two "no's" and one maybe, too, and only one of those "no's" is permanent, so who's to say it wouldn't work out?

KillerX
1st Dec 2003, 04:36 PM
Count me in, if i am working I wont be there til I know what my schedule well be like. Wait today is Dec 1 !

«Bua»êÑìGMÄ
1st Dec 2003, 06:09 PM
i will be at prac, most likely for scrim too if im needed no mic tho :(

Bonecrusher
1st Dec 2003, 07:38 PM
Get a mic by Thursday...or else.

LOL.