PDA

View Full Version : Breath FH!!! BREATH!!!

Neuroflare
29th Nov 2003, 05:00 PM
MWAHAHAHA!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!

So I actually got bored and dropped by and noticed that OT hadn't been used in about 20 days. I figured I would drop in on y'alls cause we don't see you guys much back round the WMP forums. And why not?? hmmm/??!?!!!?!? HUH!??! BOY?!!?

Parser
30th Nov 2003, 06:03 AM
Ahhhh! It's you! :o

*waves*

Um.. I browse WoD every so often, but where are all the old spam threads that everyone can participate in? :(

Neuroflare
30th Nov 2003, 04:22 PM
Goodpoint. After the database "issue" we lost a lot of good threads. Swirly, how we miss thee.

Spam threads aren't as rampant as they used to be. There's actually real discussion now.

Right now we have a nice little thread going where we list our favorite guns in games. Take a look. It's the only active thread in General Discussion.

Kangus
2nd Dec 2003, 02:57 PM
If you want a new general spamtastic thread, start one. Rants & Raves has been as dead as Charles Babbage and Jethro Tull lately

Neuroflare
12th Dec 2003, 02:21 AM
I really like what you've done with the color scheme in the forums. It's very readable.

Parser
12th Dec 2003, 02:48 AM
I've just noticed how tidy the new vB3 setup seems to be, apart from the missing table line above user avatars...