PDA

View Full Version : Looking for maps.

ThickAsABrick
27th Nov 2003, 11:20 AM
So...Has anyone here ever made a SP map? Perhaps something you haven't released, or perhaps you know of some interesting stuff?
Let me know! I'm always looking for new SP maps too play. :)

Nahand
27th Nov 2003, 11:37 AM
... well... i haven't done any SP map, but i am in the process of starting learning the basics to make 1 and use it properly with UT OldSchool. You know, the actors needed, the gametype setup.

When i get those basic technical details to make SP work, i'll go on and try something SP-playable, though basic for starters. Triggers are still a hard time for me (some timed stuff and all).

I have still a lot to study...

Hourences
27th Nov 2003, 12:49 PM
Operation Na Pali
www.planetunreal.com/teamvortex

Xidia Gold
www.planetunreal.com/phalanx

www.unrealsp.org

ThickAsABrick
27th Nov 2003, 01:06 PM
ONP an XG are familiar. I'm a regular at Unrealsp.org, and I've played almost all custom SP maps I've been able to find trough the years. I'm more interested to know if there are any DM/AS/CTF mappers that have made any SP stuff, but never promoted/released it. :)

Hourences
27th Nov 2003, 02:19 PM
i dont think youll be able to find too much then :)

i made ortican a few years ago, 1 map sp, but its on unrealsp so you prolly have that too :)

Nahand
28th Nov 2003, 07:04 AM
... and it's a great map. Too dificult at times, but good anyway...

ThickAsABrick
6th Dec 2003, 04:46 AM
Nothing?...well, I didn't really expect anything......

Oh..and yes...Ortican is a great map. Way to difficult from the Queen fight and out, but still : it looks great and has awsome gameplay!

Cyrss
20th Nov 2005, 05:09 AM
So...Has anyone here ever made a SP map? Perhaps something you haven't released, or perhaps you know of some interesting stuff?
Let me know! I'm always looking for new SP maps too play. :)

Well,yes...

After coming to terms with UNRed3.0 I wrote a SP some months ago but never released it..

Some time in the future I'll prob upload to NC...but... the base unit/game is in France and I am in the UK.....

I go to France in January to collect the computer so,if you want, PM me end of Jan and i'll send you the demolevel pack for your peru-sal...

P.S. I am not french ;)