Warpzone troubles

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

repentnce

Nov 24, 2003
Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble with my warpzones. I can manage to get them working when i recreate them seperatly, but when i put them where im actually trying to use it i can only see back through the warpzone from 1 side(though i can still travel both ways). The side that isnt functioning properly is set inside a hallway which is inside a terrain zone, could this be the problem. Once i did it and i could only see a black sheet where the zone portal was(from the terrain-zone side, the other side looked fine). Next time I remade it I could see through it a little bit but then it cut out to the skybox that was displaying on the sides of the terrainzone cube. As I said, I've recreated it successfully elsewhere, I'm using an invisible texture, I've got 1 zone portal rotated around - I've spent hours trying different stuff but just won't work properly within my terrain-zone.

Thxz in advance for any help!