PDA

View Full Version : "The Fall of Max Payne"

cleve-ntt
24th Nov 2003, 06:25 AM
Does anyone remember how the first one ended, with him at the top of the scraper?

Well maybe him tripping on a shoelace caused the second game "the FALL of max payne."

Just a random thought.

Ice
24th Nov 2003, 06:40 AM

that was.....lame. Really, really, lame lame.

I want Max Payne 3. Damnit, she took a bullet before....

cleve-ntt
24th Nov 2003, 06:43 AM
I agree. It was lame.

Just had to say it really :(

novak
24th Nov 2003, 11:36 AM
The woman who masterminded the whole thing dies when her helicopter blows up and Max surrenders to the police. I think the charges against him were dropped but he decided to pay a visit to a mental hospital either way.

That's how I remember it, anyway. It's been a while since I've played that game.

CloudOne
24th Nov 2003, 02:43 PM
cleve, I've had enough of your postings... at least sometimes Im serious or other wise trying to make a joke in mine... but your posts are just god damn retarded! My dog could come up with better god damn postings! Try thinkin' just a little bit more holy crap I feel like hitting you.

G-Fresh
24th Nov 2003, 04:10 PM
cleve, I've had enough of your postings... at least sometimes Im serious or other wise trying to make a joke in mine... but your posts are just god damn retarded! My dog could come up with better god damn postings! Try thinkin' just a little bit more holy crap I feel like hitting you.Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ice
24th Nov 2003, 04:13 PM
Agreed. Although I know I shouldn't be talking. My amount of retardation is beyond measure.

CloudOne
24th Nov 2003, 06:17 PM
Pot. Kettle. Black.

At least when I post a new topic I actually think about it if its worth anything. I post lots of stupid **** in threads that aren't mine... the difference between me and cleve is he is just a retard, and im just joking around. ;)