JB fun-match against some Sniper clan members

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Visiting the DJ ClanPage a second ago I came to think about the idea of having a fun-match against some of their members and friends someday in the future. I haven't talked to them about it, but as most of them are pretty active UT players they might be interested (some of them even show up at our MotherShip from time to time).

So the question is: Who would be interested to participate on our side? 5 to 7 players needed (for 5vs5 or 6vs6 matches with one backup player), games might be held at a EURO server (sorry to all south-east asian musk rats) :)

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Sounds interesting :) You can put me down for an extra for now, depends who else is joining (just being a wind-bag ;) )
We need an All-star team, Rev, Dalton, TrueB, SexM, Bathory & Boost
Rev + Datlon masters of destruction
TrueB + SexM escape artists and Defence
Bath + Boost Button Keepers

Just a thought :D

Boost

Dragon Lady
Apr 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Sounds like fun :lol: but would it be sniper rifles only? :rolleyes:

Who said me and Bathory are button keepers :eek: , I don`t intend to stay by the button the whole time, I want to play too, sniff. :(

Snowdog

Yeah, bitch!
Oct 15, 2001
Heel, The Netherlands
www.ophyr.nl
Speaking of Jailbreak, anyone playing tonight ? I had to close down my NWN server from Mr. Boss (Dad), since his classified information about patients and all that wasn't 'safe' according to him because of the open connection to internet 24/7 X_x Now I have to wait till I found an appartment myself :hmm:
I can concentrate on UT now though, but I'll miss my NWN world for the time being.

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
Sexmachine said:
Take it for what it's worth CoolDude (and keep in mind who has said that) ;)
Sorry you all, it was just my first impression after reading it.
Even the orders were already given.
If you need anyone extra, let me know.

Snowdog said:
I had to close down my NWN server from Mr. Boss.
Just give Mr. Boss his good old dial-up connection back.
Or better, one takes the ADSL, the other takes Cable. (Anyone ever tried to ask for 2 ADSL lines? :D)
:cool:

Last edited:

anathema

the one and only
May 13, 2003
at the toilet
Visit site
haai, well seems like a lot of people wanna join. if you're asking me, the answer is yes.i would like 2 join. i still regret not being at the jelp 2003. next LAN i'll be there.4 the snipering part i still got the blues.kill ya all hahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Allright, here is the updated list of people interested to join:
  • Trueblood
  • Boost
  • CoolDude
  • SnowDog
  • RevBillyG
  • Nahand
  • Sexmachine
  • Dalton
  • Bathory
  • Anathema
  • Angie
This "may" turn into a tournament with more than just one [JB] team so if there are others interested, NOW is the time to tell (I might get in touch with the sniper clans someday this week) - oh and I think/hope these games will be played on a full weapons server (not just the sniper). ;)