New BU Poll: UT2004 Demo in 2003?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
With all the rumors and speculation surrounding the release of the elusive UT2004 demo, our latest BU Poll asks you whether you think we'll see the demo before the end of the year. Step into the voting booth and tell us if you think we'll be using some of that festive bandwidth to download the UT2004 demo.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
There's a difference between 'christmas' and 'end of the year.' Not much, but there is

Last edited:

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
someone who likes to play with spoilers said:
There's a difference between 'christmas' and 'end of the year.' Not much, but there is
You like to play with that spoiler, eh? ;)

So far most say we will get a demo before then. Wishful thinking, IMO. :(

Last edited:

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
actually, I just discovered the new spoiler buttons in the quick reply area. But so many extra buttons make the quick reply box more bulky. hmmm...

S

SirYawnalot

Epic made a huge mistake by only allowing a week or two to make use of feedback from the UT2003 demo, and they know it. 2 months before UT2004 goes gold wouldn't surprise me in the slightest (and good job if they manage it), although I think it's more likely to be more like 1 month.

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
Do we have to announce it here whenever there's a change in percentage? Did someone miss the big part of the right sidebar that shows the current percentage anyway? ;) :p