MY personal Hitler

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
excerpt from John Lennnon's Working Class Hero
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool

S.A.(let's not start to call names) aka Papa, Hitler, Andy Anders(anders also means in german "different). This gus is the single most retarded person I've ever met in my life. He's not a bully. He's THE WORST POSSIBLE PERSON without being the anti-christ. He's a plain pain in the ass. He's dumb, he's clumsy, he's ugly. His character can be described as very self confident, looking down on other people "just trying to help". etc.
He believes to be pretty clever but he's extremely stupid and short sighted. I usually don't despise fools but in his case I simply have to. If he couldmanage to shut his pie-hole and stop all this blubbering of utter crap I could accept him as a person but he's become my personal Hitler. I am having 4 classes with him. In each class he's a major pain in the ass. In Political Worldhistory he's overly contend that he knows everything, he was soooooooooooo content about knowing out federal system so well that he can only get an A for his test. he got a well-deserved E! This time he announced writing an A again, most people in my class learned to simply ignore him. I can't.
He has no talent at all but this doesnt stop him from braging and believing to be the greatest man alive. In his dreams he's probably the sexiest one too.
The few chances to see him womanizing around were hilarious, he's butt-ugly and he fails to womanize "2nd-grade-chicks(please excuse this little derogatory term)". Nonetheless he fails to grasp the brutal truth!
"She's afraid of me because I am too good for her" yada yada yada ad infinitum.
He's the stick-up kid with the unbreakable self-confidence... that's the only good character atribute he has.

edit: feel free to post something about your personal hitler too

GMotha

The nipples from Napels
Nov 3, 2001
Antwerp
gmotha.deviantart.com
My personalized hilter claims to posses all knowledge about people. Stigmatizes those who don't follow it's opinions, and embodies hypocrism itself.
Always able to throw it's own guilt on someone else's shoulders and rub salt in the fresh wound it inflicted.
Fontunately, this one's easy to ignore as it claims to be the maturity and forgiveness itself. wich means: ignoring me in my presence, distributing lies behind my back.

[edit] knowing it pulls this **** on others too, I wouldn't be surprised not to be the only one

Last edited:

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Dude, if you see Personal Hitler at the post office, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

So, is he like Hitler because Hitler is Mos Evil, and this guy's like that, 2? Take a picture of this guy and post it here. :tup: Come to think of it, maybe you could tell some Hitler Youth that Personal Hitler is a kike fag so they'll give him the Oven Treatment.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
oosyxxx said:
Dude, if you see Personal Hitler at the post office, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

So, is he like Hitler because Hitler is Mos Evil, and this guy's like that, 2? Take a picture of this guy and post it here. :tup: Come to think of it, maybe you could tell some Hitler Youth that Personal Hitler is a kike fag so they'll give him the Oven Treatment.
more in the context "enemy of the state baltonia"!

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
Try this - laugh hysterically at everything he says. I mean everything - if you hear his voice, just start laughing. Don't add any verbal qualifiers ("oh, that's a riot!" etc.), just laugh, and laugh harder if he talks while you're laughing. In the best case, other people will laugh at him too without even knowing why.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Heh.
If he think's he's smart but really isn't, you should exploit that. Fool him into saying something unbelievably dumb...