Camera Angle Trouble

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Hello. I am a little new to programming in Uscript so I'll probably sound like a noob here but I've run into a major problem with programming a fixed external camera.
It isn't the code itself that is really giving me trouble but the actor i need to modify is really throwing me off. I checked Chimeric but unfortunately the code they demonstrated didn't work in UT2k3. I was wondering if anyone has tried to create a similar camera type and what class they modified in order to obtain a working fixed external camera. Any suggestions would be great. thanks!

Mr Evi1

Mar 22, 2002
UK
come.to
Camera movement is mostly handled in the PlayerController. It is also possible to override that in a pawn's SpecialCalcView function.