(Modeler Needed) Fallout Invasion Pack!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Who likes the old games Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics.

Now, Imagine playing UT2k3 with Invasion, and going up against Pig Rats, Mantis, RadioScorpions, etc. Then working youre way up the waves of Centars, Floaters, Armed Ghouls, Winabagoes, Mutants, Enclave or Robot Patrols.

I'm willing to code it, if someone else will supply the models. I am asking the creator of the BOS player model for permission to use his model. If any of you would like to see something particulary from the Fallout series, why not post it here. I had perviously coded a couple of weapons. It would not be hard to make the plasma rifle, and 10mm SMG. Some of those weapons could be coded easly. Im not suggesting an all out mod. I just would like to see a few monster and weapons in UT2k3. I offer to code anything anyone willing to model.