fav Drinks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
Whats your favorite alcholic drinks or if you don't drink that then any kind of drink.

I keep it simple beer and rum & coke.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Alcaholic drinks-wise, probably Baileys. noteable mention to cherry-brandy, which turned out to be quite nice.

non-alcoholic, really getting into posh tea. nearly finished a box of earl gray tea, and plan to get some green tea in, too. :) Caffe Mocha is groovy, too.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
SpiritWalker said:
Long Island Iced Tea

it was a little funny when I was in New York couldn't get one, guy didn't know how to mix it. But good drink when I've had it.

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
Smirnoff Ice: Triple Black
Smirnoff Twisted: Sour Apple
99 Bananas and strawberry fruit juice

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
ThomRed said:
Whats your favorite alcholic drinks or if you don't drink that then any kind of drink.

I keep it simple beer and rum & coke.
at the moment I am really into whisky. If I have good whisky( 7 years or older) I am trying to drink as much as possible pure( I am slowly starting to enjoy a good drop :) ) or the traditional coke+whisky mix. I like scotch and bourbon equally.

wine, all sorts of wine except cheap one. my fav. wine must be a red spanish pinto... I had one last summer. pretty delicious.

my fav cocktail at the moment is... who would've guessed it a "Whisky Sour".
If I ever can be arsed to drive to the other side of the city to the best cocktail bar in berlin I'll have a gin julep or cherry fizz(cherry brandy galore) or whatever.

I am not an alcoholican though :)

darth_weasel

I won
Apr 20, 2002
UK
darth-weasel.tripod.com
Beer. Cold ass beer owns all.

If i feel like going blind temporarily, we usually indulge in some Absinthe, though as you can imagine based on its legality, or lack thereof, and price, we don't do much of that :)

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
Balton said:
If I have good whisky( 7 years or older) I am trying to drink as much as possible pure

who would've guessed it a "Whisky Sour".

If I ever can be arsed to drive to the other side of the city to the best cocktail

I am not an alcoholican though :)

English 392, Balton 6

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
BangOut said:
English 392, Balton 6
care to point some errors out?
oh wait, I think you've only quoted the erroneous parts. hmm, lemme look over it.

Last edited:

Cactus

The Evil Spatula
Mar 19, 2000
Ithaca (A.K.A. Cornell's Bitch) NY
got sick of beer, esp. light beer. i have a nice pint of guiness or black forest, or new castle now and then. but scotch... loads of scotch. don't much care for blended whiskey tho, just single malt.