PDA

View Full Version : An open invite to all of you Guests who visit the board

EvilDrWong
12th Nov 2003, 11:38 PM
Hello, Guest! Have you ever read one of our threads and said to yourself "I have something to contribute to this conversation, but I'm afraid of being stormed by the craziness?" Well my friends, you could not have picked a better time to register!
I always found it odd that most of the time when there are a few users browsing, the majority of you are guests. With any luck, at least one of you guests is a regular lurker. And in which case, you should join! Chat it up with us, make suggestions, complaints, threats, whatever! :D
You don't have to sign your soul away or sell your first born to register, it's all free and there are no strings attached! And, as a bonus offer ($20 MSRP), you will have posting rights in all of the BeyondUnreal forums! The fun doesn't stop there though, not at all! Be the envy of your friends and coworkers by showing off a snazzy avatar and/or customized user signature! That's right, you can join the fun here at WoD, join the fun in all of the other BeyondUnreal forum threads that you wish, show off a slick custom avatar and signature, AND as a one time offer, get preview access to whatever it is we may be working on at the moment* YES! IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! All of this would normally cost you $12 a month at other forums, but we're offering this totally free with absolutely no expectations!
Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity! Act now, while supplies last! Offer void in the District of Columbia and Peru.

But then again, don't let me talk you into something you don't want. I just want to put a name to all of these 'Guest' guys who're always creepin around ;)
*Only with participating modders

ROFL 451
25th Dec 2003, 05:38 PM
Hello, Guest! Have you ever read one of our threads and said to yourself "I have something to contribute to this conversation, but I'm afraid of being stormed by the craziness?" Well my friends, you could not have picked a better time to register!
I always found it odd that most of the time when there are a few users browsing, the majority of you are guests. With any luck, at least one of you guests is a regular lurker. And in which case, you should join! Chat it up with us, make suggestions, complaints, threats, whatever! :D
You don't have to sign your soul away or sell your first born to register, it's all free and there are no strings attached! And, as a bonus offer ($20 MSRP), you will have posting rights in all of the BeyondUnreal forums! The fun doesn't stop there though, not at all! Be the envy of your friends and coworkers by showing off a snazzy avatar and/or customized user signature! That's right, you can join the fun here at WoD, join the fun in all of the other BeyondUnreal forum threads that you wish, show off a slick custom avatar and signature, AND as a one time offer, get preview access to whatever it is we may be working on at the moment* YES! IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! All of this would normally cost you $12 a month at other forums, but we're offering this totally free with absolutely no expectations!
Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity! Act now, while supplies last! Offer void in the District of Columbia and Peru.

But then again, don't let me talk you into something you don't want. I just want to put a name to all of these 'Guest' guys who're always creepin around ;)
*Only with participating modders

Heh, you convinced me, EvilDrWong! I have been a forum Guest for a few months now, and I have the AliensINV thread in my bookmarks. So, seeing this post, I chose to join. Thanks for the cool mute! :D

EvilDrWong
25th Dec 2003, 05:48 PM
Welcome aboard! :D Make sure and post comments, most of us wont know how to improve our stuff unless people suggest improvements *nudge nudge* ;)

SamMaster
31st Dec 2003, 10:51 AM
Is it me or did you create that guy just to incite people to join?

Smoke39
31st Dec 2003, 02:51 PM
ROFL's DEAD!! (We have no sobbing smiley! :eek: )

ROFL 451
31st Dec 2003, 09:17 PM
ROFL's DEAD!! (We have no sobbing smiley! :eek: )

Uhh, I am? I was away on Christmas vacation . . . .:nag:

Lol! P.S.
No I am not EvilDrWong

Smoke39
1st Jan 2004, 02:29 AM
It lives!! w00t! :D

Psycho_Leech
12th Mar 2004, 04:05 AM
W00titude!

Actually, the word "Whipitude" just sprun to mind, yes, I know, I'm crazy.

ProZak
1st Sep 2004, 11:11 AM
Hello...

I am new to the forums, but have visited Wod Mod Pod for quite some time...

I am assuming that the invasion mod was killed?

Thats too bad I would have loved to try it out....

I love Invasion ...

You guys all do great work and your contributions to the community are appreciated it!!!

Fallen Angel
1st Sep 2004, 11:51 AM
'lo.

-it

Ruz
23rd Apr 2005, 06:03 PM
Haven't been here for years, but its nice to know you guys are still going. Worked with kangus on pearman a few years ago and am now working in the games industry
as a hired drone/modeller/texture artist.
My first title gets released this summer 'Brian lara international cricket' and I truly hate sports games, but there we go

Kangus
28th Apr 2005, 05:27 PM
Still going is a relative state of being... I think World of Warcraft has eaten Wong and I whole...

Oh, and Hi Ruz!

*wonders what a Cricket video game would be like... probably wierder than a baseball one... ewww!*

Ruz
29th Apr 2005, 03:05 AM
not so much weird, but fundamentally tedious in the extreme.( bangs head on table in frustration.)
I wonder if brian lara was to meet with some horrible accident before the relase. hmm

Kangus
29th Apr 2005, 09:35 AM
not so much weird, but fundamentally tedious in the extreme.( bangs head on table in frustration.)
I wonder if brian lara was to meet with some horrible accident before the relase. hmm

Maybe they'd rename and redesign it as "Mike Rusby International Cricket Bat Killer"

MRICBK could be a top seller, leading the market in melee cricket bat combat games!

Ruz
29th Apr 2005, 09:42 AM
well we had thought of making it in to a FPS zombie cricket game.

Kangus
4th May 2005, 02:04 PM
Cricket Bat? Zombies?

Sounds like Shaun of the Dead to me.

Ruz
4th May 2005, 03:17 PM
Cricket Bat? Zombies?

Sounds like Shaun of the Dead to me.

Oh yeah , I knew I had that thought from somewhere doh.
yeah , doing game art has made me even more stupid.I have
even forgotten how to write.
:)

Kangus
5th May 2005, 02:47 AM
You totally need to take a break and make some baroque grotesque UT2004 player models :)

Oh wait, thats not a break at all!

JackReacher
10th May 2005, 12:11 PM
ho hum

Smoke39
11th May 2005, 09:04 PM
Don't gi'me this "ho hum" stuff. D:<

JackReacher
15th May 2005, 03:39 PM
:G

Haven't visited these forums in a good while, still kicking I see!

Mike Rusby
16th Apr 2008, 04:22 PM
my last post was in 2005 at 12.09 am. i remember it well.

Kangus
27th May 2008, 08:53 AM
Ruz! You poked your head briefly out of hiding! Be careful, there are snipers about!

Mike Rusby
4th May 2010, 05:57 PM
I am still here lurking. In fact I have never left:0 been trapped in this little blue box and it has no litter in it