Mesh Import Corrupts Animations

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tynan

Person
Jan 13, 2003
The Gutter
www.planetunreal.com
I made a character model, skinned it, rigged it to the Merc skeleton, exported it with ActorX, and imported into a UT2003 animation package. The problem is that whenever the mesh animates, the animations are slightly corrupted. The feet slide around on the floor and the animations dont run much of the time ingame. The weird thing is that I tried just importing it into the default UT2003 Merc package and using the skeleton right there, but it still corrupts all the animations even though I didn't even import any animation data! If I switch back to a default mesh its fine, but when my mesh is used the feet slide around and it looks odd.

I tried using the physique modifier instead of skin, no good.

Has anyone heard of this error? How do I fix it?