PDA

View Full Version : c5 monsters

beefy
9th Nov 2003, 09:09 PM
ive been tyring to play the rpg invasion and when i go to a server it trys to download c5 monsters but its about 8 meg i think and it takes ages so if its ok can u please link me somewhere i can dl this file please

thanx in advance

Neuroflare
10th Nov 2003, 03:22 AM
RPG invasion? How long have I been out of the loop. But if by RPG invasion you mean wyrm horde control, that just sits by itself. We wont know where to go for that. By we I mean me.
-the ramblings of someone drunk. if it makes no sense, then that's how it is.

EvilDrWong
10th Nov 2003, 06:37 AM
check ina for the c5 monsters... i dont recognise the name, so my first knee jerk reaction is to say that no WMP goon made it...

Neuroflare
10th Nov 2003, 12:39 PM
wow. that post really doesn't make sense.

on an on-topic note. I agree with you Wong.

Kangus
10th Nov 2003, 05:08 PM
C5 monsters? never heard of them..... if anyone does hunt them down, I'd like to see them so I can be sure they have a proper HC plugin.

beefy
14th Nov 2003, 01:40 AM
ok then if no one has heard of that can some1 please me link the latest version of the rpg mute please i believe its version 4 but i could wrong cos i cant play online without it,cos ive only got ver 3 of the rpg mute

EvilDrWong
14th Nov 2003, 06:34 AM
Try this page at ina: http://ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317769
or you could just erase it from your UT2003\system folder. Youll auto-download the server's version when you connect

beefy
14th Nov 2003, 10:35 AM
cheers bud thanx for that

sargon
16th Nov 2003, 01:03 PM
ive been tyring to play the rpg invasion and when i go to a server it trys to download c5 monsters but its about 8 meg i think and it takes ages so if its ok can u please link me somewhere i can dl this file please

thanx in advance

Send an email to bedingtm@bellsouth.net, he gave me the go ahead to use them on our server, I would post his url but it seems to be down right now.

I first got them from my cache and figured out the int file for them, now I have the umod file from him. I mix them with all the other creatures, using the invasionplus game mod you can have 48 monsters in your game.