a help file?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SuperDre

May 6, 2002
Helmond.nl
www.superteam.tk
Is there a help file with all the keywords explained.

I'm refering to a help file just like the 'Visual basic reference'
If there isn't such a file already, are there any people interested in such a thing.

So it would be a helpfile which explains the keyword, and has an example with it.

Well, I'm asking this, since I'm working with a lot of different languages and I forget sometimes what keywords are available and what the specific parameters are :lol:

SuperDre

May 6, 2002
Helmond.nl
www.superteam.tk
It's one big text, which doesn't explain all keywords and you must search through it, wiki is already a lot better.

I want to create/have a UnrealScript reference help file so it can be connected to an IDE (with the help of the creators of the IDE (Nod to harmon)) so when you are in the IDE and have your cursor of 'if' and press <F1> you get a nice help on 'if'. Makes coding a lot easier :lol: ..

When I'm doing one, I'll propably take wiki as the base for it..

SuperDre

May 6, 2002
Helmond.nl
www.superteam.tk
Wormbo said:
The closest thing is the UnrealWiki's UnrealScript Keywords page, but why do you ask this in a forum and on the mailing list? :con:

:lol: well, why does someone normally ask it at 2 points, to get more responses.
The other reason why I also asked it at the ut2003mods list is because it was also a hint to Epic for getting better documentation out. Cause I believe that documentationwise it's really flawed, for things like not even a helpfile with the UnrealEditor etc.
Ofcourse for the community I can imagine that there wouldn't be that good documentation released, but I get the feeling that if you buy a license that you still get the same documentation the community has. If not, I hope they release some better documentation.