PDA

View Full Version : FHINV extra pack

8mm_BuLLEt
8th Nov 2003, 03:46 AM
hey.... parser, you encluded any of my weapons? (aka The Erron Cannon)?

Parser
8th Nov 2003, 09:49 AM
Yep.. working on it, it should appear in a couple of maps. ;)

8mm_BuLLEt
8th Nov 2003, 01:48 PM
oooh... will you put "with thanks to 8mm_BuLLEt" in the readme? thankyou for using my idea... atleast now im kinda famous.... in a small 'n' rubbishy way

8mm_BuLLEt
9th Nov 2003, 06:58 AM
can i join fraghouse and be a beta tester? :D

Parser
9th Nov 2003, 10:35 AM
Well, you can only really join Fraghouse if you have a modding talent, but you can still be a beta tester and get yourself mentioned. :)

8mm_BuLLEt
9th Nov 2003, 11:12 AM
hehe, i like to get mentioned.... anything i need to do to join? or, how many times do you need me a day?

Parser
9th Nov 2003, 11:44 AM
Well, you need to have some kind of modding talent, IE coding, modelling, mapping, skinning, and so on.
You can also contribute stuff like maps even if you're not on the team. We're aiming for maps done by more people than just Icedude and me this time around (got TossMonkey's desert map here :D).

SanitysEdge
24th Nov 2003, 08:41 PM
When will the FHINV bounus pack be done?
Also, can I join fraghouse, I have some good map design talent, though I cant make anything ultra detailed i can make a map and someone else can detail it.

Parser
25th Nov 2003, 12:37 PM
The pack will hopefully be done sometime within 2 weeks (no, not that kind of two weeks...). As for joining Fraghouse, we'll need to see some of your work and get a good idea of the highest standard of your skills. :)

SanitysEdge
25th Nov 2003, 04:30 PM
Ill get a good map done, I also have some skills (Not that kind of skills, just basic skills) in C++, so I can code to.

SanitysEdge
25th Nov 2003, 04:41 PM
That is if someone is willing to teach me some unreal script.

I have attached a copy of my most advanced C++ programs.

Parser
26th Nov 2003, 11:51 AM
Hmm.. neat stuff, but we really are just looking for media talent such as mappers and skinners at the moment. :)

SanitysEdge
26th Nov 2003, 02:31 PM
Neat stuff? you never even looked at it!

Parser
26th Nov 2003, 02:45 PM
Yes I did, I looked at the first one, but I was called away before I could look at the second.
Anyway, as per your request (;)) I've looked at the second one..
Now it wouldn't be true to say that C++ is just like Unrealscript, because it isn't, there are still some major differences. Just so you know. :)