First Look: 7 Bullets

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
The Unreal Tournament modification scene is not to be forgotten. 7 Bullets, is a singleplayer mod for UT, from the team that brought you Xidia Gold. For those of you who don't know... that's good news. You can find six screenshots at Team Phalanx (including the one to the right). Here's the release:

"7 Bullets I'll give to God when I go to heaven, when he asks me to answer for my sins."

7 Bullets is a Red Nemesis Production, in association with Unrealsp.Org and Team Phalanx. It follows the character Jones, several years after the events that took place in Xidia Gold, Team Phalanx's explosive Single Player debut in late '02. Picking up from where the Xidia left off, 7 Bullets takes Jones to Na Pali, the planet from the original Unreal.

The project is created and lead by Team Phalanx mapper and Nali City Reviewer, Will-"Mr.Prophet"-Drekker and his team, which includes the talents of such community members like James-"eVOLVE"-Hamer-Morton (worked on ONP and various voice acting and Unreal Film projects), Kevin-"Waffnuffly"-Letz (who made Attacked and worked on UnrealSP.org's Deja Vu: Gryphon Revisited), as well as Kimberly-"Rogue"-Perry (Deja Vu, various projects including Fiction writing) and others. 7 Bullets includes a modified arsenal and set of new features, as coded by UsAar33, the Unreal scripting prodigy who coded ONP, Legacy, and Xidia Gold.

No release date has been set, but the mod should be out in a few months, it is longer than the original "Xidia Incident" segment from Xidia Gold and will be released for UT. The mod, like Xidia Gold, pushes the boundaries of the UT engine to its fullest.