Nukes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
For UT a long time ago I had make a 10 kiloton nuke, shock wave, heat wave, and radiation. I was thinking of something like that for UT2k3. Mushroom cloud and all. Cut the Radiation since that sucked in game.

Game ideas

10 Kiloton Redeemer, a Redeem with more power. 10 kilotons of power.

Nuclear Destruction, CTF with a twist, each team has 1 briefcase nuke starting on their flag point, they have to take it to the enimy flag point, when it gets there, it detonates and that team wins.

Nuke MAD(Mutualy Assured Destruction), a twist on DM/Muttant, some where on the map, the players try and take it, and arm it. However when you are carring it, you cant use any weapons, when arming it, you are defenseless(arming time can be set from 30 seconds to 3 minutes), winner is the person who sets off the nuke.

8mm_BuLLEt

I will rule the world!
Nov 3, 2003
South-south-west england
Visit site
yes, i agree. try this :

Ion Redeemer

Primary fire : Fires a blue redeemer rocket that explodes in a masssive ion explosion.

Secondary fire : Exactly the same secondary fire to the original one. Exept for the blue redeemer rocket and the ion explosion.