ouch *!1111 expletive

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Isn't there freedom of ice cream choice in Australia? I damn near O.D.'d on Kemps Smores ice cream once. I ate so much I got ill and, coincidentally, got mononucleosis. Boy, that sucked! I swore off ice cream for a long time. Now I like ice cream cones, hard-serve. The problem is they're expensive. I don't want to pay three bucks, so when I'm at a mall and there are minimum wage high school chicks manning the tills and scoopers and they tell me three bucks for two scoops, I tell them if they're so desperate for da bling why don't they export for money their surplus period products to parched Japanese businessmen? It's great for the economy, and we all know Big Man Upstairs is keepin' track of those godly ditties. ;)

But I, too, had some brewskis last night. I valiantly choked down a Mike's Dehydrated-Piss-Yellow Hard Lemonade, and followed it with an MGD. It's good to hear that all is well in the realm of NC!

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
local shops are under police orders not to sell eggs to kids.

aaah, happy shiny middlesborough...

"no, i cant sell you some eggs. well, what are you cooking? look, i just cant."

:lol:

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
oosyxxx said:
Isn't there freedom of ice cream choice in Australia?

I don't know, I don't live in australia <_< Do you canadians get freedom of choice for icecream? >_>

Actually, I don't think I can get good cookies and cream icecream at the local supermarkets. It's treated as a speciality icecream methinks.