PDA

View Full Version : Good f-ing lord!!

The Purple Bunny
31st Oct 2003, 02:41 AM
http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6608

DM-Comcast

After reading The Prophet's review, I wonder if I should even think of trying this map, and wether I absolutely need to go to confessional right after. I guess I'm glad he didn't include any pics with it, just from the review itself made me shiver.

I make this known to anyone and everyone willing to give it a try. I feel as though playing this map might leave a nasty stain on my record when I meet St. Peter.

<St. Peter> Hmm... yes yes... discovered the Fountain of Youth, designed the gasless vehicle, developed the wormhole... yes, looking good... oh.... oh my Lord... you played DM-Comcast... I'm sorry, to Hell with you.

Mister_Prophet
31st Oct 2003, 02:54 AM
the worst part is, it really gets you sick...My eyes hurt for 15 minutes after playing, I had to walk it off.

Ticalion
31st Oct 2003, 05:24 AM
My god what a waste of Mb

Seriously, 90% of the maps in my stack consist of gimmick maps or map "remakes". This one was a special request

I know this is blatant but could you please review my map, I have been wating since the start of September.

I was told to place it in the queue without selecting a reviewer so plz help me out :) I cant change it now :(

Anyone?? I dont mind who reviews it

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=6450

Mister_Prophet
31st Oct 2003, 11:40 AM
I'll review it then, if you've been waiting since Sept. Your best shot is to pm or e-mail a reviewer personally, the stack is so big, not selecting an reviewer might promise you a long wait.

Gundato
31st Oct 2003, 01:28 PM
HEY!! it is a CTF map. :D

and seriously. If you are at all susceptible to siezures do not go anywhere near this map. I got a headache just from working on it in the UED

(and for the record, this is really a joke map. Although it does simulate what it is like to have Comcast Cable)

The Gundy gives it a -5.

And no worries, I have no intention of submitting any more POS maps to NC. I just needed to try for this one :). All future maps I make as jokes will remain at UTCMS

Sarevok
31st Oct 2003, 03:53 PM
they should use this map to extract information out of prisoners, it would be pure torture, nobody would last 5 minutes

Gundato
31st Oct 2003, 04:46 PM
proph lasted 15 if I remember correctly :D

The Purple Bunny
31st Oct 2003, 09:34 PM
proph lasted 15 if I remember correctly :D

And like opening the Ark of the Covenenat (sp), his eyes and face melted.