PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr. EvilDrWrongPhD

Postal
30th Oct 2003, 06:28 PM
I was wondering if you're docterith was in Evil, or was simply in an evil field of work.

EvilDrWong
30th Oct 2003, 06:37 PM
I was wondering if you're docterith was in Evil, or was simply in an evil field of work.
Actually, as odd as it sounds... i lost my PhD... I did major in evil with a large fondness for all things sinister, but after 8 years the sinister fondness dissipated and left me with a pure evil core... Recently though, its gone away. Ive been pondering a name change, but i think ive amassed something like 300 posts here and itd take me another 3 years to get them all back ;)
edit: totally forgot about the PhD story... you see, back in may... maybe april... well, in one of those months i was walking to the local mini market. Well, on my way there i met a luchador by the name of "Los Crunchero." Let me tell you, when a luchador starts swearing in spanish, you listen... Well, long story short: I stole his mask, he lost his powers. He stole my PhD, i cried. Now ive got a luchador mask and hes got a doctorate in Evil...
Halfway decent trade, IMO.

SamMaster
31st Oct 2003, 10:19 AM
You could change into EvilWong

EvilDrWong
31st Oct 2003, 10:43 PM
There are too many Evil* people around anyway. Mr. Evil, EvilEngine, EvilDevil, EvilEvil, GooGooGaJoob... People mix us up enough as is, dont want to make it any worse ;)

Trentdaddy
2nd Nov 2003, 12:53 AM
how about just Dr.Wong? Or Wongdaddy? :lol:

EvilDrWong
2nd Nov 2003, 10:43 AM
Wongdaddy huh? Its catchy, but ive got a feeling it too closely emulates some black dragons name... ;)

Trentdaddy
2nd Nov 2003, 11:53 AM
Wongpapi......nah...
Wongpadre......nahh
WongFongShiLong.....maybe...

EvilDrWong
2nd Nov 2003, 04:19 PM
So some dude posted a recruitment thread and i decided to check it out... it seems like a halfway unbad idea, but ... one thing caught my eye...
Look at the characters section for a familiar name... (http://berg.heim.at/zermatt/441692/starteng.htm)
GOD DAMN THEM!!!
Even better, in their media section they have what i guess is my theme song... Im afraid to listen to it, because i fear it may suck, thus tainting my good name and forcing me to roam the country side looking for fights or possibly challenges.

Kangus
2nd Nov 2003, 05:36 PM
stickwith the name man... I slit the throats of name changers while they sleep at night.... just ask Nem...... he woke up just in time when he switched over from Nightmare....

Smoke39
2nd Nov 2003, 08:16 PM
What about YOU? You changed your named from Ramdole Kang to Kangus.

Kangus
2nd Nov 2003, 09:10 PM
that was a minor adjustement. I was going by Kangus at that time. my forum login was just RamdoleKang because when I went to register there already was a Kangus or something, who apparently disappeared by the time I got around to geting my login changed.

SamMaster
3rd Nov 2003, 12:10 AM
How about Elvis Wong?

Kangus
3rd Nov 2003, 01:31 AM
Elvis Wong?!? thats crazy :p

Postal
3rd Nov 2003, 07:04 AM
I used to be Postal_Worked, then I droped the _Worker. I may however become Postal0311USMC.

Postal
3rd Nov 2003, 07:12 AM
For a while now I have been tempted to change my SN, but I simply cant find a more fitting name then Postal.

For instance, Nightmare simply doesnt fit Nempo.

Now some more silly ideas:
AxisWong
Right&Wong
LordMasterWong
TheRightWong
TheWrongWong
WhiteLongSkinnyWong
GrandMasterWong
PimpDaddyWong(or perhaps BitchMommyWong?)
LongSlongWong
DominateMaleMonkeyWong
MasterChiefWong
PdiddyWong
WringWong
WongInTheHat
TheHarderFasterWong
PureWong

Remeber, its "Postal is hard as woodpecker lips", not "Postal pops a hard when he sees wood"

EvilDrWong
3rd Nov 2003, 08:21 AM
hahahahaha! me = owned :p

Trentdaddy
3rd Nov 2003, 09:55 PM
WongTimeWongPlace (LMAO!)
WongUR
WongURL
WongSite
WongAddress
WongPerson
Wongster
BigBlackWong
Lil' Wong
Wong Ton
Wong Won
Neva(or Never) Wong
Always Wong (I kinda like that one)

EDIT:
Sting Wong
Wong on Wong
Wong in Wong
That's Wong
What's Wong?
The Answer is Wong
Long Wong
Big Wong
Grand Wong (pronounce 'grand' like you would 'wong')
All For Wong, And Wong for All

EDIT2:
Magic Wong

I don't know how I got 'Sting Wong'. :con: Maybe that was a typo.

SamMaster
4th Nov 2003, 08:15 PM
In light of your story:

EvilSpanishWong

Postal
5th Nov 2003, 04:02 PM
Los-MuchoGrandaWrong

Smoke39
5th Nov 2003, 09:06 PM
TehWrongWongWhosePongIsStrongXXVII

EvilDrWong
5th Nov 2003, 09:39 PM
How about El Médico Con Una Máscara Del Luchador? The Babelfish says it translates out to The Doctor With a Mask of a Fighter.

Trentdaddy
5th Nov 2003, 10:55 PM
El Wong de Evile (I'm sorry, I'm just in Spanish I right now, dunno what evil is)
El Medico de Evile
?Que' es Wong? (I don't feel like looking for the upside down '?')
?Quiere es Wong? (maybe its ?Cuales es Wong? )

Ok this is gettin crappy.

Smoke39
5th Nov 2003, 11:57 PM
Der Wong hat zu viel Fleisch gegessen, und jetzt kann er kein Käse essen! Also, das hat der Wong sehr böse gemacht, und er sagte, "I hasse Fleisch! Ich will viel Käse essen!" Dann, ein doofer man ist gekommen, und hat, "Ich bin doof!" gesagt! Dannach hat er über ganz doofe Dinge gesprochen, und der Wong sagte, "Halt die Klape!" und hat ihr den Kopf geschlagen! Und das is alles.

EvilDrWong
6th Nov 2003, 12:10 AM
I only took a semester of German in highschool, but instead of calling me Der Wong shouldnt you call me Herr Wong? I know im not the only Wong around, though im touched that to you I am the only Wong.

Kangus
6th Nov 2003, 12:37 AM
UltraMegaSamuraiWongTheKittenKiller

Smoke39
6th Nov 2003, 12:43 AM
Why would I call you Mr. Wong? You're just Wong. And people refer to people as "the" all the time in German. Like, "Der Robert sagt dass du stinkst, aber ich glaube dass er doof ist." There's all kinds of funkiness in German.

Neuroflare
6th Nov 2003, 09:28 AM
GroovinMrWongTHC

Kangus
6th Nov 2003, 12:40 PM
NeuroWongSmokeDaddy!

Trentdaddy
7th Nov 2003, 07:23 PM
Der Wong hat zu viel Fleisch gegessen, und jetzt kann er kein Käse essen! Also, das hat der Wong sehr böse gemacht, und er sagte, "I hasse Fleisch! Ich will viel Käse essen!" Dann, ein doofer man ist gekommen, und hat, "Ich bin doof!" gesagt! Dannach hat er über ganz doofe Dinge gesprochen, und der Wong sagte, "Halt die Klape!" und hat ihr den Kopf geschlagen! Und das is alles.

Arnold? Is that you?

Smoke39
8th Nov 2003, 12:20 AM
Arnold? Wer ist Arnold? Ich heisse Jörg! Bist du ein Trottel?

Trentdaddy
8th Nov 2003, 01:45 PM
Nevermind, I thought you were the Governor or CA, but you are just speaking in German.

Smoke39
8th Nov 2003, 01:55 PM
Hört ihr? Er glaubte dass ich Arnold bin, weil ich DEUTSCH sprechen! Der Arnold sprecht kein "Österreichisch," er sprecht DEUTSCH! Ich gewine!

Trentdaddy
8th Nov 2003, 06:51 PM
Damnit, stop with the German stuff this istant.

Smoke39
8th Nov 2003, 08:24 PM
Aw, you're no fun... ;)

Trentdaddy
8th Nov 2003, 09:24 PM
No fun? How about the fact that I don't understand German. Sheesh.

Smoke39
9th Nov 2003, 02:08 PM
Das ist mir egal!
:p

Kangus
10th Nov 2003, 04:20 PM
I should have run for Gov of CA.... I mean, I'm not old enough, and I've never even BEEN to California, but I should have run anyway.

Smoke39
10th Nov 2003, 05:36 PM
I'd've voted for you, if I were old enough. :p

SamMaster
11th Nov 2003, 08:35 PM
Si on peut parler en almand on peut parler en français tabarnak!

Trentdaddy
11th Nov 2003, 09:08 PM
Geez, can you guys at least give some translations?

Smoke39
11th Nov 2003, 09:51 PM
Wong ate too much meat, and now he can't eat any cheese! Well, that made Wong very mad, and he said, "I hate meat! I want to eat lots of cheese!" Then, a stupid man came, and said "I'm stupid!" Then he talked about very stupid things, and Wong said, "Shut up!" and hit him on the head. And that's all.

Smoke39
11th Nov 2003, 09:53 PM
Arnold? Wer ist Arnold? Ich heisse Jörg! Bist du ein Trottel?
Arnold? Who's Arnold? My name's Jörg! Are you an imbecile?

Smoke39
11th Nov 2003, 09:54 PM
Hört ihr? Er glaubte dass ich Arnold bin, weil ich DEUTSCH sprechen! Der Arnold sprecht kein "Österreichisch," er sprecht DEUTSCH! Ich gewine!
You hear that? He thought I'm Arnold because I speak GERMAN. Arnold doesn't speak "Austrian," he speaks GERMAN! I win!

Smoke39
11th Nov 2003, 09:55 PM
Das ist mir egal!
:p
I don't care!

Trentdaddy
11th Nov 2003, 11:05 PM
You hear that? He thought I'm Arnold because I speak GERMAN. Arnold doesn't speak "Austrian," he speaks GERMAN! I win!

Actually, at that time, I didn't know where he is from, I just sorta went with the stereotypical sound for Germans and applied Arnold to that. I had a feeling that might confuse people. Actually, I did kinda know he was from Austria(by hearing a joke on Jay Leno), but I wasn't completly sure. Therefore you lose, you've become a newbie, and now you suxxorz. Now I may ridicule you and look down upon you 83c453 | AM 73h 1447! w007!!!!!!!11111oneonezeroone.

Smoke39
12th Nov 2003, 12:17 AM
If his accent is German enough for you, then I can say he has a German and not Austrian accent!

8mm_BuLLEt
12th Nov 2003, 01:17 PM
how Rant & Raves! got it's name... tsk tsk.

Trentdaddy
12th Nov 2003, 09:37 PM
Eh, whatever you say smoke

Smoke39
13th Nov 2003, 12:40 AM
They sound slightly different, but in relation to English they have the same differences, such as lacking a "w" sound. He has a German and not an Austrian accent! You're all fools! FOOLS!

EvilDrWong
13th Nov 2003, 01:06 AM
Hes austrian... what the hell is there to debate? Austrians speak German... yes... but is an Austrian a German? No. An Austrian is an Austrian. Should we all be called English because we speak it? No, we should be called Americans, because thats where we're from. (well... I'm from america, i hope you guys choke or something)

Smoke39
13th Nov 2003, 06:01 PM
I'm not saying we should call him German, just his accent. Since I speak English I think it would be reasonable for people to say I speak German with an English accent.

Kangus
14th Nov 2003, 11:47 AM
Now I may ridicule you and look down upon you 83c453 | AM 73h 1447! w007!!!!!!!11111oneonezeroone. errr.... what's 1447? ;)

8mm_BuLLEt
14th Nov 2003, 03:20 PM
the start of his phone number...

Smoke39
14th Nov 2003, 05:52 PM
I think it may be his age. Dragons live, like, forever or something, right?

Trentdaddy
14th Nov 2003, 09:54 PM
Well, of course the Almighty Dragon live forever. Uneducated humans and mechanical ninja.

Dang, I seriously didn't see that error. 1447....lol.