finally rewrote article

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vulture987

Dec 18, 2002
everywhere (omnipresent)
Visit site
hey guys. finally reworte my razorjack article. (for those of you who didnt know, my html editor and the article were lost in a hard drive wipe) the pics are alot better this time, but without an html editor, i couldnt get em to work. so i put em all in a Zip file along with the text, and if someone wants to try and fix it befor i do that would be nice. Anyway, if worst comes to worst, i'll just make the pics bitmaps and put them directly onto the rtf.
btw, never try to do html through notepad, it was such a jambled mess i deleted the first draft i did.

I dont know why the hell i posted this in mod request, i thought i was in rants and raves....

Attachments

• Razorjack.zip
    439.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: