team elimination

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
its one of the simplest gametypes but its still not there for ut2003

2 teams frag each other, but you dont respawn until the whole team is dead

then the other team wins the round and everyone respawns

best thing would be if it was a mutator so you could use it with ctf and br as well

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
master_newbie said:
its one of the simplest gametypes but its still not there for ut2003

2 teams frag each other, but you dont respawn until the whole team is dead

then the other team wins the round and everyone respawns

best thing would be if it was a mutator so you could use it with ctf and br as well
Ill see if i can do it. I know its very possible as a gametype, but a mutator might make it a bit more challenging ;)

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
Crokx made something like that for UT'99.... it was one of his few things that I actually liked :p. If you do do it Doc, make an option for how many lives each player gets, or maybe collective lives for the team per round :p

EvilDrWong

Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
well, if anything, the lives would be set to Max(1,Level.Game.MaxLives); And ill try and stick an option in there to make it team lives as well.. of course, thisll go into Half Cocked, but ill give it away for free too, since im such a swell and amazingly sexy guy ;)

edit: theres no space between the 'c' and 'e' in "since"...

Last edited:

master_newbie

2D Mod Fan
Sep 6, 2003
thank you :)

just make sure it works online, and dead players should be able to spectate the living ones

EvilDrWong

Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
itll work online just fine, and if all goes as planned itll work just like if you were to run out of lives in a normal game (which is all youre doing anyway :p)
I see a minor snag that might cause a problem or two though :con: