Coder needed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mad_monkey

Oct 22, 2003
Respect Warfare needs a coder despeartely. Doesnt matter how poor you are at coding, as long as youve had some prior knowelegde with substantial coding.

mad_monkey

Oct 22, 2003
andrew.netblue.co.uk/rw <---- thats the site
andrew.netblue.co.uk/forum <-----thats the fourms (at the bottom)
andrew_hale@hotmail.com <------ thats my email for joining
i didnt post this in my other thread for effect <---- thats my reason

JamesKilton

UA Coder
Oct 6, 2002
Everywhere and Nowhere
Visit site
My previous post still stands in your other thread:

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=118597

And I'll say it again. Fix the grammar on your site, make it readable and slightly understandable, and DEF lose the GTA3 pics. Next, work on something yourself, for you probably a map that will be used. Only after those are fixed should you really try to recruit some people.

READ HOW TO RECRUIT A PROGRAMMER and use the information. As a coder myself, I agree with everything said there.

Biggest point: Why would we want to work on your mod? Why should any effort be put into this mod, and is it actually going to be released? As the designer/leader, you are to be a salesperson, and sell the mod to us. Your site alone isn't going to do it, especially in the state it's in. It's not easy leading a mod. If you are up to the challenge, show us, else this mod will be yet another in the trash.

mad_monkey

Oct 22, 2003
1) I have done my own work
2) My grammar is perfect abosolute so up shut
3) I want coders, not ppl telling me how to run my life

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
mad_monkey said:
2) My grammar is perfect abosolute so up shut
No comment.

It is always easy to ignore help or suggestions, but it's really hard to find coders without at least trying to admit mistakes. A team won't work based on that philosophy. (at least not for a reasonably long time)

JackReacher

[SAS Mod]
Oct 16, 2001
The Sanitarium
Indeed, and after reading your responses on this thread, i doubt any coder would be willing to join your team. We are only trying to help you construct an organised, precise and effective recruitment post, if you wish to take offence at the suggestions made by people with far more experience than yourself, you are making a big mistake.

Kthnxbye.

mad_monkey

Oct 22, 2003
Sorry people if i sounded a bit rash, too much work is annyoing me plus problems with modelling. Its dragged me down a bit so i would like to apologise to everyone who took offence.