A thank you

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ravensblood

Feb 18, 2002
Visit site
to the Infiltration team and everyone involved in the production of this wonderful mod. I have not played Infiltration for around seven months or so now, and only checked back to the website on a whim. I had thought that (like so many mods) Infiltration would have died off and the developers would have moved on for whatever host of normal reasons.

Kudos for your focus and dedication, after reading backlogs it has been a long and hard road for you. May you find endless pride in your accomplishments, as this is honestly the longest running non-comercial product I'm aware of, and will most likely never be matched in longevity again. I played starting with Serpetine beta 8, and was hooked. Quite a suprise to find this still standing after several months of next to no news, and no public development release!

I am happy to say that I am patiently awaiting the release of your project, and hope that you have no further delays (for reason of your own sanity, more than my want to play!). This is a remarkable team, and a first class mod :)